2.

2. 
Christian.

I was home with CJ getting his things ready for his moma to pick him up. "But daddy I dont want to go." He whined as I tied his shoes. "Why not Chris?" "Moma' s boyfriend likes to hit me." He lowly said to me. I dropped his shoe from my hand. "He what!?" "Everytime I go over there he hits me."

"Go take these damn clothes off, and put back what u had on. U ain't gng nowhere." I told him, he nodded and I stood up angry asf. He went up to his room and the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it to Ariel.

"Hey is this a bad time?" "Nah, wassup?" "Well CJ left this at my place," She handed me his XBox remote control." And imma be really busy this week so I just wanted to give it to u now." She explained, I slowly nodded. "Well Thank you." I said smiling at her. She smiled and turned around getting ready to walk away. She quickly turned on her heels and faced me. "Can I use your bathroom please?" I lightly laughed. "Sure c'mon in." I stepped to the side so she could walk in. I closed the door. "Up the stairs, 3rd door to your right." I explained. She nodded quickly before running up there.

I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V, about 5 minutes later I went on my phone. Soon Cj ran down from his room. "Daddy is mommy in the bathroom?" "No but Ari was." Said a cheesing Ariel at the top of the staircase. "Ari!" CJ screamed excitedly, he ran upstairs to her and she embraced him in a hug.

They stood at the top of the stairs and talked, there was a knock at the door which I knew had to be Kate. I got up and got the door, there she was with her bitch ass boyfriend. "Where's my son?" She asked stepping inside. "Right here." CJ answered looking over the balcony. He glanced over at Kate's boyfriend and a look of fear came upon his face which made me even more upset.

"C'mon let's go" She she said to CJ. "Nah first I'm gonna have a talk with u and yo little boyfriend." "Look Chris I really ain't got no time for this." She shouted. "Ion give a fuck if u have the time or not. Why the fuck is that bitch ass niggah putting his hands on my fucking child!" I shouted at her. She had this annoyed look on her face. Man fuck this bitch.

I turned to her boyfriend and he had this mug. "Man fuck u think u is putting yo hands on my child." "That lil niggah be disrespectful asf. When he in my house, he play by my rules. If i wanna hit him, imma hit him." He stated.

That was my boiling point. I tackled that niggah and launched him straight into the wall. I heard Kate scream as I punched him in the stomach a few times. He started throwing punches and one connected with my temple.

That shit hurt like fuck, but I wasn't stopping. "Mane fuck u, don't ever put your hands on my son ever!" I shouted punching him after every word. He continued trying to punch me but it was like he was fighting the air. I got him into a head lock and started throwing punches to his face. He coughed up blood all over my fist as I punched him in his already busted lip.

"Christian stop." I heard Ariel scream. I didn't guve a fuck right now, I'm fucking this niggah up. He got out the head lock and punched me twice in my face. He tackled me to the ground and started throwing harder punches.

I managed to get his ass on the floor and I gave punches to his sides. "Daddy stop." I heard CJ's little voice yell. When I heard him it was like I zoned back in. I stopped punching this bitch ass nigga and backed up from him. He coughed up blood and spat it out on my floor.

"Get the fuck out!" I heard Ariel shout. I looked at her and she was pissed. "The fuck. Chris talk to ya trick. She can't just talk to me anyhow she wants to." Kate snapped at me.

"Get the fuck out!" I shouted at her and her niggah. They walked out my house and I was hella vex. Man this fucking niggah just got me in a fucked up ass mood. I got the broom and started sweeping the broken glass. I looked up at the staircase and Ariel and CJ were gone.

After I finished cleaning, I walked upstairs. I was walking past CJ room and I heard sniffles. "Don't worry baby, he can't hurt u anymore." I heard Ariel say. CJ stopped crying because after that I didn't hear anything. I walked to my room and got undressed, then stepped into the shower.

After my 35 minute shower of scrubbing blood off of me and tryna get off the filth that niggah left on me, I got out and wrapped the towel around my waist then stepped over to the sink. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, after I rinsed my mouth twice I headed into the room.

I towel died then slipped on a pair of boxers. I put on my black basketball shorts and a white T, my long black addiadas socks, and my Adidas slips. I put my phone in my pocket along with my keys, then headed over to CJ's room.

"He say he wanna talk to Austin." Ariel told me as I opened the door. I nodded and told her to join me outside. She stood up and followed me to my room.

"Wassup?" She asked sitting on the bed. "Well ya already know that the busta got a niggah tripping man." I stated starting to ball a joint. "And yo baby moma needs to learn some fucking manners." I laughed.

"I was about to stomp her." Ariel said making me laugh more. She flashed a toothy smile which was beautiful asf. "I'm serious." "I know u are." "U and August the same. Y'all got anger issues." I added. "Ion got no issues my niggah." August said bursting through my door.

"Man how the fuck u get in my house?" I asked him. He put his hands in his pocket then pulled a key. "Ion care how u got it. Imma change my locks." I said focusing my attention back to my joint. "And I'll just get another key." He laughed.

"Man fuck u." I sparked up and handed August the lighter. He sparked his joint and we both smoked while Ariel just sat there on her phone. "Ma u want a puff?" I asked stretching it her way, she quickly shook her head making me laugh. "I'm gonna check on the boys, it's been a little too quiet a little too long." She said getting up.

Once she was out of the room August turned to me and gave me a serious look. "What?" I asked. "Do u like my sister?" He asked. "Man to be completely honest with u, I do." I told him. "That's cute." He smiled. "Don't hurt her." He added, his smile quickly fading to a straight face. I nodded my head and outed my joint.

We smoked the day away and went out separate ways after that.

Christian in MM
2nd Chapter of Grind&Pray

Sorry for any mistakes I might have made