41.

41.
Christian.

Ariel's case has been closed and marked unsolved for about a month now. Shawty was mad at first but eventually let it go.

Today we were invited to a lil party out in Brooklyn. Her homegirls told her to slide through so that's what we bout to do later.

"Cj get down here and clean your mess!" Ariel shouted. She sighed and rubbed her temples when walking to the kitchen. Cj did as told before returning upstairs. "Chris." Ariel called out. I got up and went into the kitchen. "Yeah?" "Where's my phone?" "I think it's upstairs. Imma go get it." I told her.

I went up to our room to look for her phone. I found it under the bed and brought it down for her. I sat back on the couch next to Aniya who was laid on a pillow. She was sucking her pacifier as her eyes were glued to the tv.

Her pacifier fell out her mouth and a few seconds later she started getting fussy. I picked it up and washed it off real quick then put it back in her mouth.

After that she didn't want it. I took her up and walked with her tryna calm her down. She was still being fussy, she didn't need to be changed and she just drank a bottle a few minutes ago.

She prolly sleepy, her ass been up since early this morning. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 2:30. I shook my head and rocked her in my arms. She still cried. Ariel came and got her, she rocked her between her breast and she calmed down.

She fell asleep after a few minutes of Ariel rocking her and waking around. I went and laid her in her crib then went into Cj's room. "Where's mommy?" He asked me. I took a bean bag chair from the side of the room and brought it next to Cj's then sat down.

"Down in the kitchen." I answered. "Daddy is mommy okay now?" He asked me. I ain't really know how to answer but I still answred, "Yeah champ she Okay. But we gonna make her be even better." I told him, he smiled. "Her birthday is next week." He smiled. "Yeah i know." And we gonna have a big surprise for her.

"What are we gonna do?" He curiously asked. I told Cj a little bit of what i had planned for Ariel and his jaw dropped open.  "Really?" "Yup." I nodded with a smile. "She's gonna be happy." He added. "I know Man." I rubbed my palms together.

"Im gon help you." He said. "Aye dont go blabbing your mouth to your moma." He shook his head. We played Fortnite until I heard Ariel calling my name. "Yes baby!" I said while I was walking down the stairs.

"What time you getting ready for this cookout?" She asked when I reached the bottom of the stairs case. "Its up to you Shawty." I sat down next to her on the couch.

"Its 3:00." She laid across my lap and I played in her hair. "We ain't gotta be there til 5. We got some time." I said. I felt her nod her head against my leg. I played in her hair til i heard her kinda heavy breathing letting me know she's fallen asleep.

I watched tv and kept track of the time. At exactly 5 I woke Ariel up. "Get up ma." I lightly shook her. She woke up looking confused, I laughed a bit.

She got up and went upstairs. I followed behind and told Cj to get ready. Aniya woke up as soon i passed the room. I walked back and got her out the crib. While Ariel took a shower, I wiped Aniya down. I got her dressed and packed her bag.