26.

26.
Ariel.

Lauren and I were at the supermarket buying groceries. "Can you pick up some gingerale for me please." I said pushing the cart. "You been drinking too much gingerale." She picked up a few and placed them in the cart.

"My mom said it's good for digestion and I've been nautious lately." I said causing her to look at me with a raised brow. I shrugged, "What?" "You sure you not pregnant. I know you and Chris be doing the nasty like rabbits." She screwed up her face.

"I'm not pregnant Laur." "Then it won't hurt to take a test." She suggested, knowing Lauren she would just go on and on about it so I agreed to take the test. She went to the aisle and got it before joining me at the register. "Why you gotta take 2?" "Sometimes these things give false readings." I nodded my head.

Once we paid for our individual items and loaded them into the car, we went to my house. "Wait why you ain't at the boutique?" "Because it's under renovation." She simply nodded while we went into the house with my things.

"Just put those over there." I told her as we unpacked the things. "Ready?" She asked when i sat on the bed in my room. "As ready as i can get." I got up and went into the bathroom. "Bitch where tf is you going?" "Sorry." She laughed and sat back on the bed.

I did what I had to do, washed my hands and waited. "Negative." I showed Lauren the stick and she squinted at me. "Take the other one just to be sure." I rolled my eyes and took the second test.

"Lau-lau-Lauren." I stuttered. "What is it?" She peeked inside the bathroom and I showed her the stick. "Congrats." She squealed. I smiled and so many emotions were taking over. "Wait you wash your hands?" Lauren screwed up her face. "Yes stoopid." She laughed then hugged me.

"Mehn y'all be fucking or sumn." I heard Chris say. I quickly dropped the stick in the trash bin.  "Yes and I be doing a damn good job." Lauren said walking out. I took the stick out the empty bin along with the other, wrapped them in a towel and walked out the bathroom.

"Babe she joking right?" Chris asked, I just laughed. He wasn't even joking with us yoo. "Baby she joking right!?" "Of course baby. We don't do that anymore." I laughed. "Wait what." He said. Lauren and I died laughing.

Chris went downstairs leaving Lauren and I in the room. I took the positive test and put it in my drawer. I put the other in the garbage and then threw the bag out.

"Baby what you making for diner?" Chris asked me when I walked into the kitchen. "I don't know as yet." I opened the fridge and looked for something to cook. "I think imma make chicken soup." I said. Cj's sick so I decided to make chicken soup.

"You get Cj and I'll cook." Chris smiled, I went and wrapped my hands around his neck. "Really Baby." "Yess now go with your fine self." He kissed me then slapped my ass. I laughed and he licked his lips, "You so sexy." I smiled while walking away.

I got the cars keys and my phone then went out to the car. I started driving to my mom's house when August called me. "Hello." "Hi aunty." I heard Austin say. "Hey baby. How you doing." "I'm fine." I smiled and answered his video request then rested the phone in my lap.

"Aunty can you please tell my daddy that I can come over tonight." He whined. "August let him come over." I laughed. "This little nigga called me a old nigga. He aint going nowhere." I laughed my ass off.