6.

Hello! This is kind of a filler, again. I'm sorry. I SWEAR, things are going to get more interesting. This is the 'buildup' for the rest of the book. So it WILL get better. I promise! Oh, I should say, when I say 'football', I mean soccer. Just so you know. Enjoy!  

- Gabie :)

_______

Calum. 

*Friday of Next Week* 

A week after the party, Luke and I were able to get over the 'part of Peter's party when we had sex and could end badly if Maya finds out' issue.  

After last week it was hard to believe that it was only the third week of school. Since then teachers have started giving us homework, which occupied a lot of time. Not that it was a problem. I only had football to worry about so it wasn't too bad. 

I grabbed a tray of food, paid, and walked to the usual table where the boys and I sat every day. I sat down and immediately started to eat my fries, leaving my cheeseburger untouched. 

"Hey Cal," a voice said. I looked up to see Ashton, sitting down next to me. "Hey Ash," I tiredly replied. "How's your day been so far?" He asked.

"Alright. You know, the usual. Ian not being able to shut up in History. Tasha spreading gossip and rumors in English. Honors Maths being a total dick and not making any sense. But, you know, decent," I replied, rolling my eyes. 

Ashton laughed. "Aren't you a ball of sunshine today." 

"Believe me, it could be worse," I replied. 

"Hey guys!" A voice said. I looked away from Ashton and saw Luke and Maya, hand in hand, with Michael standing behind them.

"Hey Luke, Michael. It's nice seeing you again Maya. You look lovely, as always," Ashton complimented, smiling. 'Aww thanks Ashton! You're such a gentleman, unlike Luke here," Maya replied, as Luke's face dropped.

"Hey!" Luke protested. Maya laughed. "Aww Luke you know I love you."

Luke smiled. "I love you too Maya."

"Okay enough with the lovey dovey stuff. I wanna eat my hamburger without both of you kissing every five seconds. I'd rather not vomit my food back up today. I'm starving," Michael said as they all sat down. "Yeah seriously. It's getting annoying," I silently mumbled.

"Cal, don't think I didn't hear that," Luke told me.

I then looked up to see Luke glaring at me. "Can I help you Hemmings?" I asked, hissing the 's' at the end of his name. 

"What's your problem Cal? You've been acting this way this Maya and I started dating," Luke pointed out.

"Oh. I didn't think you noticed Luke. You're always too busy with her. Either you're with her or you're at home, texting her. You don't ever seem to take a break from her," I told him, glaring.

"Well Maya is my girlfriend Calum. Excuse me if I want to talk to my girlfriend to keep a good relationship," Luke replied. 

"Even when you're with me? Even when we're having our quality time together? Even when it's just us, having our own time with no interruptions?" I hissed, standing up. 

"You were talking to your dad on the phone to entertain at the restaurant, and besides, you wouldn't have cared," Luke replied, slowly standing up. 

"Oh yeah. That only took a second Luke. I'm sure as hell if it wasn't my dad asking for me to entertain that night, you'd, sooner or later, make up some damn excuse to leave so you could go suck off your girlfriend's face," I growled.