Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine for Victoria
~
You and Dylan are sitting in Dylan's recording a very important video. This is the day things may change with the dylanator fandom.. It really depends on how true the fans are.

Dylan is sat to your left and has his arm around you for security.
He takes one big breathe in, and presses the record button.
You knew he is very excited for what is going to happen, but he is also nervous of what the fans will think..

"Hey what's up, it's your man, Dylan, and this will not be a normal video. Me and Victoria have something very important to share with you. You see, two years ago yesterday, I met the love of my life. Victoria is my beautiful life who means the world to me. No, I'm not quitting youtube, but I'm a grown man now and I will be raising my own family soon.. Yes, this mean.. Me and Victoria will be having a baby... She is 5 months pregnant and we still aren't sure of the sex yet. But all I know, is I will love my little boy or girl to pieces. you will be seeing videos before and after the baby to0.. Don't worry.. I'm not giving up on ya'll .. You guys mean the world to me too.. Your like my second family. you guys are the reason I am the man I am today.. Please don't think I'm changing in a bad way.. Because I know I am changing. I'm changing into a adult. And that isn't a bad thing. Just know i love you all. And I thank everyone one of you for supporting me and my beautiful wife Victoria. We appreciate every single one of you" he breathes out with a smile.
"And don't worry ladies, I'm keeping him in line. He won't be in any trouble soon. am I right Dylan?" You say with a smirk.
"Of course not" he smiles and kisses the top of your head.

Dylan ends the video off like he always does and together you spend 7-8 hours editing it. Once it's posted, many comment say "congrats Victoria" and "we love you Dyloria" Dyloria is your ship name the fans made up for you. After scrolling through some comments, you both cuddle up together and watch "the backup plan" as you eat Chinese food.. What can you say? Your a pregnant women with cravings!

I hope you like it Victoria!
Keep on kiking me!
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕