Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ sitting in your room alone when a rock hits the window.
You walk to the window and look out. Nothing is there so you go back to your bed leaving the window open.
This time, a rock flys through.
You walk to the rock and pick it up to see a message written on it.
"I'm bored. Let's hang out!"
And other one comes in and it says
"Get your shoes on were going on an adventure - Dylan"

You run downstairs and put shoes on and run out the door.
Dylan is standing at the bottom of your drive way waiting for you.
"Where are we going?" you ask Dylan
"I don't know! It's an adventure!" Dylan smiles.
He crouches down signalling you get on his back. You hop on and he starts running down the road.

Dylan decides to walk up a hill and once you reach the top, there's a meadow.. And in the meadow, there's a picnic set out.
"You planned this didn't you?" you ask Dylan with a smile
Dylan just smiles and takes your hand as you walk over.
After having a few snacks, Dylan picks up a soccer ball out of the basket and you start fooling around playing keep away. After having fun with the soccer ball.. He puts it away and takes out a frisbee. You toss it around but stop after Dylan gets hit in the face by the frisbee. He doesn't get hurt but he decides frisbee isn't his thing.
After playing around for a few hours, Dylan pulls you in for a big hug and you just stand there in the middle of the meadow hugging for Atleast 5 minutes.
"This would be a very good place for pictures " Dylan smiles.
You see a tree so Dylan sets up his phone against the tree and sets a timer for 35 seconds. When he presses go, he runs over to you and pulls you into a hug and rests his chin on your head as you wrap your arms around him. You both figure the time is up so Dylan goes and resets it.
This time, he pulls you in for a kiss and cups your face with his hands. You wrap your arms around his neck. Times up again, and he goes back and sets it up again. He runs back to you and takes you hand and turns you both around so your not facing the camera.
All the pictures turn out so cute and the day you both got married you did the same poses again in the same place professionally to show how far you have come together. Later on, you do it again with your children. Your favorite with your children is the one of you and Dylan kissing and your two little monsters plugging there noses with the "pee yeew look"

How is this?!
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕