Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine

~ waking up in the morning to your phone buzzing. Reaching for your phone, you see a text message from "The bæ💕💕" . You open your phone to see a text message that plasters a smile on your face. It says "good morning beautiful! You may still be asleep when you see this, but when you get it, text me back.. I have something planned for the day" immediately, you text back saying "good morning baby... What do you have planned?" And seconds later, Dylan texts you back " get dressed in shorts and a shirt.. Dont put that paint stuff on your face. And just put your hair in a ponytail. And take a water bottle and wear sneakers. I'll be at your boys in a few minutes"

You reply okay and run straight for your closet. It sounds like Dylan doesn't want you dressing up so you pick out yoga shorts and a loose tanktop. You do a quick pony tail and run to the fridge to grab two waters for yourself and Dylan. He texts you saying he's outside so you go to the porch and put on your sneakers and go out side.

Outside, is Dylan with a back pack and shorts and a v-neck. "Y/n, were going hiking for the day" says Dylan with a smile. " Have you had breakfast yet?" Dylan asks. you shake your head. "nope" " well first let's stop to mc donald's and get us some breakfast!"

After breakfast. You start your hike. An hour and a half later. Your at the top!

At the top, Dylan sets down his back pack and pulls out a blanket and sets it on the ground.. He sits on the blanket and pats a spot for you to sit. For an hour, you and Dylan eat lunch and cuddle. Eventually, it's time to go. At the end of the day back at your house. You say your goodbyes to Dylan and head inside. Although it was exercise, today was the best!!!