Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine for Chasidy
~
Your just arriving home from a day out with your best guy friend, Colin . Who happens to be gay.. He asked you to go out with him today and help him get stuff for a date with his boyfriend.

You walk through the door and slide your coat and shoes off and walk straight to the couch and just flop. It was a long day! You deserved a few minutes to relax.
Suddenly, Dylan came stumbling into the room with a bottle beer in his hand and he looks straight at you with his eyes squinted. He's so drunk he can't even stand so he walks/ trips over to the couch and sits. He looks at you and he looks angry.

"Where were you all day Chasidy?" he growls.
"Out with a friend" you reply. Dylan doesn't know that Colin is gay.. And you weren't sure if Colin wanted him to know.
"And who was this friend?" Dylan says and his voice is getting louder by the minute.

"Colin." You reply simply
"So you were out with a guy?" He says furiously.
"Yes in matter of fact I was" you say kind of annoyed.

"I thought I was the only guy you were seeing Chasidy? I thought you loved me?" He says and his eyes have some type of different emotion in them then usual... Sadness...

"You are the only one I'm seeing Dylan! He's just a friend!" You say

"That's what they all say... They all say he's just a friend and then the so called friend becomes better than me and they leave me for them" he looks really upset.. But he still looks angry and the stench of alcohol is getting bigger. "You tell me you love me yet you go off and sleep around not caring about my feelings! Are you that soulless?"

"Dylan! Your the only one I swear! I could never love anyone the way I love you!" You say a little hurt that he is questioning your faithfulness. And that he thinks you don't care.

"If I'm the only one you love then you wouldn't be out f*cking other guys and messing around with my head you little whore!" He screams.

You gasp and choke on the already thin air around you... You try your best to blink back the tears but it's no use. Dylan called you a whore..

"Thats it Dylan! If you think I'm a whore... Then f*ck you okay... If your going to blow up in my face about this and not let me explain then I'm leaving!" You yell back

"Well since I'm nice and I don't sleep around like a f*cking slut like you, I'll be the one to leave!" He stands up and storms over to the door, sliding on his shoes and slamming the door on the way out.
You slide down the couch onto the floor and cry. Screaming even...

After a good half hour of sitting there crying, you attempt to stand up to go to the bedroom to sleep but you end up crawling because you have no energy.

Once in bed you crawl up in a ball and hug the pillow like its Dylan. Sobbing into it until you eventually drift of into a terrible sleep.

The next morning when you wake up you remember the past nights event and walk into the bathroom. When you look at yourself in the mirror you are frightened by your appearance. Your hair is everywhere, your eyes are red and puffy, and your cheeks are stained with dried tears. You hop into the shower trying to fix your self up a bit.

Later in the day you text Colin asking him if it was okay for you to tell Dylan he is gay and he says of course. And right at that moment, Dylan comes through the front door with obvious puffy eyes and red face. He runs to you and picks you up hugging you tightly crying so loudly. Which makes you cry. Which makes him cry harder.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you last night. And calling you soulless, and a whore. Your none of that and I know it. I just don't like you around other guys because I'm scared you will leave me and I couldn't ever loose you." He cries into your shoulder.
"Dylan.. Colin is my best guy friend. I've known him my whole life.. Yesterday he asked me to help him get stuff for his date with his boyfriend. And baby you know id never cheat. Your my only love. I couldn't loose you."

Dylan looks up with you with sadness clear in his eyes.
"So I caused this whole fight over being jealous of your gay friend." He says.

"Yeah baby.. But it's okay. That's the past. And I just want to live in the future with you." You say hugging him closely.

"I'm the worst boyfriend ever." He says.

"No. Dylan your the best. I love you so much." Dylan unravels himself from your hug and cups your face bringing you in for a kiss.
"I love you too Chasidy" he says softly.

I hope you like it Chasidy!
Comment and vote!
~Kayla💕💕