Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ walking down the road late at night.
You were on the way hime from Dylan's house. Your mom couldn't pick you up and you wouldn't let Dylan drive you home. He looked too tired.
It's only a 15 minute walk so you figured why not.

But through out the whole walk home, you feel someone watching you. but you just choose to ignore it.
Dylan made you promise that you'd call him if you felt scarred. Although you felt a little scared. You didn't call because you didn't want to worry him.

There's about 5 minutes left till your at your house when you hear footsteps behind you.
You start picking up the pace. So does whoever is behind you.
Suddenly, your face down on the ground. You start feeling pain shoot through your body as this stranger kicks your stomach. Now the figure is kicking your face and head.
Now your starting to wish you would have called Dylan.
With one last hard kick to the stomach. The figure takes off. You try your hardest to get your phone and call for help. But you can't. Pain shoots through your body like your getting stabbed.
You close your eyes. It's too hard to keep them open. But you manage to open them one last time and see blood all over the sidewalk and red and blue lights flashing.
You awake in a hospital to weeping. You slightly open your eyes because the light burns. But you look to your right and see Dylan with his head in his hands. Crying.
It kills you to here him crying. You hear him mutter a few words like "please god help her" and "she doesn't deserve this"
You can't stand seeing him like this any longer "Dylan baby", you croak
His head snaps up to look at you.
His face is all blotchy and his eyes are red and puffy.
"Y/n!" he whisper yells. "Your awake. I've missed hearing your voice so much." He says
"How long was I out?" you ask.
"Only a few hours. They already had you in surgery." Dylan explains
"Why did I need surgery?" you ask
"You broke a few ribs and they had to put some stitches in your head and forehead. You also have some pretty bad bruising. but you still look beautiful . As always "
He definitely know how to make a girl smile when a bad situation takes place.
"Dylan you must be starving!"you say as you look at your boyfriend that looks pale.
" Not leaving you by yourself ever again y/n . not after what happened last time", Dylan says with a little voice crack at the end.
You can't help but smile at how much he cares.
"Dylan you know I love you so much" you say to Dylan.
"I know baby and I love you too"

Sorry I don't update much. It's really hard
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕