Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine for summer
~ your walking up to your friend Emily's house for a girls day. You are going to rent a bunch of movies and watch them while having a face mask on.. A spa day!
You walk right into the house without knocking. She's your bestfriend. you don't need to knock!
You walk into her kitchen and grab a can of Arizona out of the fridge and head up stairs into her room.
At the top of the stairs you hear guns and music. She must be playing gta. You both love playing it.. You don't really do the missions.. You just kind of fool around and steal cars.
You push open the bedroom door quietly and creep up behind her.
3...2...1... "BOO!" you scream.
At that moment she throws the remote across the door and jumps and screams. You mentally high five your self for that one.

After she calms down, together you get the face masks out and are about to start to apply them. But before you do so, you check the expiry date just to make sure there still good.
The face masks are good... But you drop the face masks and your phone to the ground. Emily looks at you.
"What's wrong" she asks
"I'm 1 and a half weeks late for my period. And I didn't even notice!" You say
Emily's eyes widen and she looks at you.
"Did you and Dylan-" she begins but you cut her off
"Yes! But I'm almost sure we used protection! I am 22 and ready for a baby... But... I'm scared Dylan might be upset!" You say starting to tear up.
"Text him and tell him to meet you at Taco Bell.. I think you need to tell him" she says with a nod.
You do as she says and plan to meet him in 5 minutes at Taco Bell. It's is only a 5 minute walk so it's only like a 2 minute drive with traffic.

Once you get there, Dylan isn't there so you get a seat and wait for him. Seconds later he comes in and sees you. When he sees you he smiles and walks over.
He sits on the other side of the table and reaches over and kisses your forehead.
"I thought you were hanging out with Emily today?" he asks
"I was.. But I realized something." You say nervously
"What did you realize" confusion washes over his face
"Dylan I'm a week and a half late for my period. Did you use protection last time?" You whisper
"I can't remember babe. I don't think I did. We were both drunk as ever remember" he says
" babe I might be pregnant" you say reaching your hand out for his
"So i might be a dad?" He asks
You simply just nod your head
"I might be a dad!" Dylan whisper yells with a big smile
" so your not mad" you ask him
"Of course not baby! Me and the love of my life might have a baby... That we get to watch grow. Together."
You smile and lean over the table to kiss him.
"Babe I can't wait anymore. We need to get to a drug store and pick up a baby test thingy!" Dylan says with excitement.
Dylan gets in his truck and you get I your truck and you follow him to the nearest drug store.

Once you arrive home, Dylan gives you no time and carries you to the bathroom.
After following the instructions, you wait 15 minutes for the result.

You and Dylan walk to the bathroom and look at the 3 sticks

+

+

+

Dylan looks at them and looks at you. He looks back at them then looks at your stomach.
He picks you up and swings you around.
"WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" Dylan yells.
He sets you down again and looks at you. He pushes your hair out if your face and looks in your eyes with a big smile.
"We are going to be parents baby" he whispers.
"I know babe. And you'll be the best father ever." You whisper back.
"And you'll be the best mother." He says as he places a kiss to your forehead and pulls you into a tight hug

I hope you like it!
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕