Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ walking with Dylan hand and hand to his baseball tournament.
It was the biggest tournament of the year and he wanted you there.
It's an all day event so instead of going home last night, you stayed the night at Dylan's house so you could get up early with him.
His first game was at 9:00 am so he brought you and his family to breakfast, his treat.
Dylan's mom insisted on taking you out to lunch too but you and Dylan stayed up late making sandwiches for everyone and cutting up fruit and putting in containers. You also saw Dylan sneak in a bag of Dill pickle chips. You also put in some bottles of Apple juice and Gatorade. Dylan had his own bag full of ice and water to keep him hydrated.
Seeming it was your first time at one of his games, you followed Dylan's family staying very close because you weren't sure where to go. Dylan's younger sisters asked to sit with you. So they both sat on either side.
Once Dylan's game was about to start, his team does their cheer and you can't help but smile at how much he loves doing this.
Dylan's team is first up to bat. And Dylan is first! he steps up. To the plate and sets him self up getting ready for the ball about to be thrown to him. The ball is thrown and Dylan swings. He misses by a second.
He sets himself up again. The ball is thrown and a loud smack is heard.
The whole crowd cheers Dylan on as he starts to run. First plate, second plate. Dylan stops not wanting to be caught as the person has caught the ball and is throwing it back.
The next person is up to bat and with two fails, the third he hits just enough to get Dylan to home plate!
"Go Dylan go!" you and his sisters cheer. As he's walking back to the bench he looks over at you and winks. A blush forms on your cheeks as his dad nudges you and says "this is the best I've seen him play! he wasn't kidding when he said your his good luck charm for anything!"
The game continues and Dylan's team wins 4-1. Dylan also got player of the game!
The rest of the day continues and the team wins every game. But it's now the championship game and all pressure seems to be on Dylan as he has been getting many runs.
You and Dylan are standing by the truck because he wanted to go for a drive. It's what he does when he is feeling pressure, as he tells you. Your holding each other's hands and your softly using your thumb to rub the back of his hand trying to sooth him.
"It's okay baby. It's only one game. You can do it. I know you can " you say as you hug him closely.
"I know princess. I just don't want to let the team down." he says
"You won't let anyone down. If anything it's the teams fault for not doing anything!" you smile.
Dylan doesn't know what he says. He just knows he loves you. He pulls you in for a kiss. Your lips move in sync for a few seconds then you pull apart. He pulls you in for a hug and you start walking back down. Dylan holds your hand the whole time and instead of walking you to the bleachers with his family, he walks you to his coach.
"Coach can y/n sit on the bench for this game? I'm feeling a little stressed with all this pressure and she's the only one that can make me feel better" , Dylan pleads to the coach
"Of course she can Dylan!" The coach says with a smile.
Dylan takes you through the gates and takes you to the bench.
The team goes out and starts practicing when you see Dylan starting to walk back to you.
"What's wrong babe?" you ask Dylan.
"I can't do it. I'm going to mess up and I know it! I can't deal with all this pressure baby. Can we just go?" Dylan asks
"No baby. This is what you've trained for. You aren't a quitter and you know it! Remember what you told me when I wanted to give up dance?"you lecture

"Never give up. And most importantly, be true to yourself. Write from your heart, in your own voice, and about what you believe in.a quote from Louise Brown" Dylan says.
"Exactly... And look where I am now!"
"Your right baby. Thank you so much. I freaking love you with all my heart" Dylan says as he pulls you in for one quick kiss.
Dylan runs back out as the game is starting.
The game goes on and the game is tied 3-3. Dylan's last up to bat ,
He sets himself up. the ball is thrown, Dylan swings... And the ball is out of the park!!! Dylan runs to first, second , third, and he's safe!
Dylan comes back in and all the team is clapping for him and slapping his back as he walks over to you.
"That was for you baby. You gave me the courage to do that. I did it for you" Dylan says as he picks you up and spins you around. The team goes onto the pitch for medals. All the guys have the biggest smiles on their faces knowing they just won!Dylan gets the MVP of the tournament.
Your walking hand and hand out of the pitch again when Dylan stops.
"You might just have to come to my games more often !"

Comment and vote please!
~Kayla💕💕