Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~
Getting into your husband Dylan's truck after you got discharged from the hospital from having a baby boy. After all the pain, you knew it was worth it, your baby is beautiful. He looked most like Dylan. He had his eyes and nose. He was perfect. Dylan was up front driving and you were in the back with the baby. Dylan looks in the mirror to see the back. Once he caught your eyes, he smiled and said " we did it baby"
You smiled so big it hurt. but it didn't matter. you did it.

The whole way home, you couldn't help but watch your beautiful baby sleep. He is so precious .. how could you not look at those chubby cheeks.

After about a 15 minute drive, the truck stops and Dylan gets out of the truck and helps unbuckle the baby. "were home baby girl" Dylan says as he looks at you. "It's time to start our new lives as parents." He finishes.

You and Dylan walk into your new house. "Home sweet home" you say.
Dylan's mother is staying with you for the next week to help out so you can get your rest. And you were so thankful of that.

Dylan seemed to love the fact that you were too tired to do anything. He loved being your servant.
He makes you breakfast every morning, he volunteers the most to get the baby when he cries in the night.. and he even learned how to change a babies diaper so you didn't have to so often.

And on top of all that. He reminded you everyday how he loves you and your child.