Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ you and Dylan are sitting home doing nothing when Dylan randomly sits up and says get dressed In a summer dress. Confused, you head to your room and get dressed.
You wear
A yellow sundress and a flower head band in your hair. For make up you go for the natural look and for hair you make it wavy.

Once your ready, you go down the stairs to see Dylan wearing khakis and a flannel shirt. He holds out his arm for you to walk with him and he brings you to the truck.
He guides you to the passengers side and opens the door for you. Then he circles around the front and hops in the drivers seat.
The whole way there, Dylan has a big smile on his face and he has radio music playing softly as he holds you hand while he drives.
About half way through the ride, you notice a basket in the back. But you don't really question it.

Once the truck stops, Dylan jumps out of the car and runs to your side to open the door for you. you giggle at his cuteness.
Then Dylan goes to the back and pulls out the basket. "Whats that for Dylan?" You ask him
"Surprise" he answers

Dylan holds you hand as you take a walk through the trails. after a 2 minute walk, you see a big giant hot air balloon. Dylan stops and looks at you. "want to go for a ride?" Dylan asks
You squeal and nod your head frantically "YES" you squeal.

Dylan helps you into the balloon and then climbs in his self. And of course he brings the basket in

Your both just holding hands and cuddling into each other as you watch the ground getting smaller and smaller.

While your in the air, he pulls you back in and sets out a blanket he got from the basket. then he pulls out some snacks and drinks. Your both enjoying your snacks when Dylan suddenly pulls you up. "Look at the bird!" Dylan says and points.
You look into the direction to were Dylan is pointing but there's nothing there! "Dylan baby I think your seeings things" you say as you turn to face him. But he is no longer at your side.

He is knelt on the ground with a big smile on his face and a box with a ring. you start tearing up.

"Y/n I love you so much. I've known you were the one for me that first day your friend introduced us. Your the on I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want to grow old with you. I want to have children with you. But most of all... I want to be with you. So y/n will you do me the honour and marry me?"
You nod your head and your hand is shaking and the tears are pouring. Dylan engulfs you into a bear hug.

Dylan Dauzat. The man you love with all your heart. the man you call yours. the man you will marry and spend the rest of your life with.

Sorry this is really bad. My thumb is so sore but I knew you probably wanted an update☺️
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕