Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~you get up early in the morning and get ready to go for a run. It's fairly warm out so you wear shorts and a loses sweater. You plug in your head phones and go for a run.
You've been running for 15 minutes when you see your boyfriend coming the opposite direction. Once he spits you, he runs up to you then starts running with you.
You finish your run an hour and a half later as you and Dylan are both exhausted.
"Y/n let me treat you to breakfast" Dylan says.
"Sure but let me change first" you say
you both run to your houses and get ready.
It only takes you an hour to get ready and when your done, Dylan's already at the door waiting. Once he sees you he smiles and takes you hand as he guides you out the door.
Instead of driving you decide to walk to IHOP.
Once there you both order blueberry pancakes and you also get fruit.
You both take your time eating favouring the taste and keeping conversation. There's never a awkward moment between you two.
Once done , Dylan pays the bill and takes you to his house where you hangout all day.
Around 8 o'clock he decides he wants to do a younow.
All his dylanators were super excited to see you. At one point Dylan says how much he loves his dylanators and tears up about it. But then he looks at you and stares you in the eyes and says
"I love youtube an my dylanators so much. But y/n is my everything. I would die with out her. She gives me this feeling that words can't even explain. She makes me so happy and when ever I see her I smile and can't help but think of how lucky I am to have her."
All the comments said awee. And to end off the younow, he tells them all the loves them and kisses you on the lips infront of everyone. there was sure to be screenshots of this!
Dylan didn't stop kissing you even after the broadcast ended. Things got heated and it ended up being an intense make out session.
That night cuddling in bed with him, you both confessed how much you love each other and went to bed with a smile on your faces.

Comment and vote please:)
~Kayla💕💕