Dylan dauzat imagines

Imaginse
~ your in your room alone one day listening to music and reading your favorite book. This is how you always spend your days.. Your "friends" have moved on.
But that's okay because now you have no one to tease you on your unrealistic crushes. Or make fun you write in a diary. But little did they know, every single entry is about your biggest crush: Dylan Dauzat. The head of the baseball team. The one almost every girl has a crush on. But who could blame the girls? He's smoken' hot! And he's one of the kindest person you've ever met. He lives right next door too! But none of the girls in your school know this...and thank god for that! They would definitely use you to see him everyday.
Bored of reading. Even though you were pretty much drowning in thought while randomly turning pages.. You get up and head to your bookshelf and pull out your diary. The diary is old and worn out.. You really need to get a new one.. But this one still has a few pages left in it. You walk to your desk and pull a pencil out of your blue pencil case and walk over to your bed and start writing:
Dear diary,
I know, I know, I'm starting to get a little too old for a diary.. but it's the only thing I have to talk to.. Anyways.. today mom drove me to school instead of riding on that horrid bus. It was nice of her.. but imagine Dylan driving me to school in his truck. Oh how I love that truck. Just think.. Dylan drives it. How could it get any better!? And speaking of Dylan.. He looked very handsome today.. Because when doesn't he!? His perfect hair, smile, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, lips, cheek bones, body... I should stop myself here before I take up the rest of the pages with what is perfect about him.. Here's an easier way of saying it..... All of him is perfect!!!!! Oh.. And prom is coming up... I don't think I'm going to go.. It wouldn't be any fun their by myself seeing the lucky girl Dylan gets to go with... Just imagine. Dylan matching his tie with my dress, getting pictures together. It would be the best day of my life!!! I just wish I could go with Dylan.... But of course I'm not go"
Your interrupted with your writing by the knocking on the front door. Your the only one home so you go down and check.
When you open the door, you gasp but play it off with a cough. It's Dylan!!
"Uh.. Hi.." You say very shyly.
Dylan laughs at your shyness
"Hey.. Could you come out side? I want to show you something" he says nervously.
You nod and slide some flipflops on and walk outside with him. He grabs your arm gently and your skin is immediately covered in goosebumps and there's shocks going through your arm. He looks down at his hand and smiles. Did he feel it too?
Dylan takes your hand now instead of grabbing your arm and walks you into his back yard. When you get in there, there's a candlelit picnic set up by his big pool. You look at him
"What's this for?" you ask him
"You!" He smiles.
He guides you over to the picnic and you sit down. He pulls out some food and hands it to you..
You both start eating and he tells a few jokes. When your done.. He pulls out a letter and hands it to you.
"Read it" he smiles but has a nervous look in his eyes.
You smile at him and open it.
"Y/n, I know we don't talk a lot.. At all really.. But I really really like you.. Heck I've liked you since I moved here in 10 grade! but I was too scared to admit it. That you'd turn me down. I spent two years planning how if ask you out. But all those other stupid girls surrounding me at lunch wouldn't let me get to you when I saw your alone. Y/n the people I hang out with are certainly not my friends. They all just use me and I'm sick of it. But i know you'd never use me. That's why I think we are perfect for each other. I won't use you, and you won't use me. So. The meaning of this letter is (1) asking you to be my girlfriend and (2) asking you to prom. So what do you say?"
You re- read the letter in disbelief. Dylan likes you too!
You look at Dylan and lay the letter down. His nervous smile drops and his eyes start to go watery. He thinks your rejecting him.
Instead of talking, you slowly climb over and push him in the pool. When he comes up for air, you jump in too. Where did this sudden confidence come from?! you think to yourself.
You swim over to him and you wrap your arms around his neck. He closes his eyes and starts leaning in and you do the same. Your kiss is passionate and sweet. Still floating in the water, you wrap your legs around his waist as he swims/carries you to the shallow end as you remain kissing. Well.. Making out.. He stands himself up and cubs your head with his hands. He licks your bottom lip asking for entrance and you gladly allow. Your tongues move together in sync. Your both out of breathe and pull away at the same time but Dylan ends it off with a peck.
"Did that answer you?" You say to Dylan with a smile
"No.. Not at all" he says with sarcasm.
You both get out of the pool and Dylan asks his mom for towels for the both of you. She even allowed Dylan to get a fire going for the two of you to warm up. You end up staying outside until 11:00 talking and laughing while warming I front of the fire.

Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕