Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ being in the very front of the cyberstar stage getting ready to have the best day of your life. Your seeing your all time favorite youtuber Dylan Dauzat!
After 4 hours of waiting in line, it was worth it! You came alone because none of your friends watch youtubers and your family didn't want to come.
Suddenly , the lights go off and a voice booms over the whole arena. "WHO IS READY TO WELCOME OUR GUESTS?" the random voice yells. The yelling in the arena gets louder. "WEL HERE THEY ARE" The voice yells again.
That's when a bunch if youtubers and viners come running onto the stage. Imediatly you start crying that your in the same room as Dylan and your breathing the same air. He has kept you strong for so long and you can't believe your meeting your idol in person after the show.
Since your crying, your head is in your hands. this was very emotional for you.
The arena quiets down and you feel a tap on your shoulder as you look up to see Dylan freaking Dauzat in front of you.
"You alright love?" Dylan Dauzat says to you.
You start trembling and fall to the floor. Dylan Dauzat . just touched you. talked TO YOU. he holds out his hand and helps you up. He yells in the mic for the other guys to continue with out him for a second.
He holds your hand and asks "are you okay love? You look pale!"
"Well- I- I " you stutter.
"It's okay, it's only me" Dylan says with a smile
"That's my point! Your Dylan Dauzat and you've saved me. I've met my idol in person and he's talking to me right now. Dylan you changed my life. You honestly mean everything to me. any one who is your friend is lucky to have you as one" you explain
Dylan had the biggest smile on his face.
"Well. I'd like to get to know you. are you going to be at the meet and greet?"
"Yeah I am. And you really want to get to know me?!"! You say.
"Yeah! You seem like a cool girl!! After the meet and greet stay behind and we can hang out!"
You agree and he jumps back on stage.
The rest of the show was spectacular. It was so funny and at one point, Kayden Stephenson fell off stage!
During the meet and greet, all the youtubers and viners added you on twitter. And they all autographed your phone case and got a picture. They all also added a group chat with you in it!!!! ( highly unlikely but IDC ) once you got to Dylan, he got a picture with you on your phone of him hugging you. he also got one on his phone of him kissing your cheek. Dylan Dauzat wanted to take a picture of y'all together!! On his phone!!
After the meet and greet, you hung out with Dylan and really got to know each other!

600?! THANKS
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕