Dylan Dauzat imagines

This one is for Amaya (MrsLukeHemmings319)

Imagine-

Your in line to meet your favourite Youtuber- Dylan Dauzat..

There is so many people around you screaming and crying.. Your lucky, you're one  of the first 20 in line.  Its still pretty hard to see the front of the room but your really happy with your spot in line.

All of a sudden the screams get louder and you stand on your tippy toes..  and there he is... he comes out with a big smile and he waves at everyone.  you start screaming too.

its about 15 mins until its your turn to go up.  the guard tells you go up.

you take a deep breath and slowly walk up.

Dylan turns and looks at you.  he spreads his arms wide and smiles at you.  you give him and big hug and he wraps his arms around you and spins you in circles. 

"hey beautiful! whats your name?" he says with a smile and he grabs your hands

"Im Amaya!" you say shyly

"Amaya is such a pretty name! do you have a pose you want to do for a picture?" he says

you nod your head and you showed him what you wanted to do.  after the pose you wanted to do, he says "We should do a stage kiss!"

you simply say "Okay" but on the inside your freaking out.

you two do so and everyone in the crowd screams and the person taking the picture says "you two look cute together" 

When your done, Dylan holds your hand once again and he thanks you for coming out and tells you  to have a nice day.

needless to say, it was an amazing experience.

________________________________________________________________

this sucks but I hope you like it!

kayla