Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ your walking the halls of your school alone. The halls are empty even though it's lunch hour. Normally there's barely enough room to walk but today you could have a dance party in the halls.
Suddenly, you get a text from a number you haven't seen before.
It read:
"Walk to the main hallway. Come from the east wing. There's a surprise here for you.-Dylan Dauzat"
You gasp. Dylan Dauzat, your biggest crush texted you... But how did he get your number?! You chose to forget the fact he got your number some way and continue to walk to the main hallway. Your already in the east wing so that's easy and not a long walk.
As you get closer, you hear music faintly playing. It's your favorite song... "Umbrella" by Rihanna ft.Jay-Z!
When you come in full view of the hallway, there's people lined up the stairs watching you , there's people dancing to umbrella holding umbrellas, and there's cheerleaders doing some cheer things....
The song continues and you stand there watching,confused. Once the song ends, the dancers form a line and hold up the umbrellas so the tops are facing you. There's words at the top!
You read the words:
"Y/n, do me the honour and go to prom with me?"
Your eyes widen but your still very confused... Who's asking?
Your question is answered when the dancers break apart and Dylan Dauzat steps out and looks at you.
"So?" he looks at you nervously.
"Y-yes!" You stutter.
Dylan runs to you and picks you up spinning you around as the people standing on the stairs through confetti and balloons down at you and clap.
You whisper in Dylan's ear.
"You did all of this for me?"
"Of course I did y/n! I've been wanting to ask you since last year! I had to make it a big deal!"
He sets you down and you hug him. You look up and mouth "thank you" and he smiles down at you

Comment and vote!
~Kayla💕💕
(I might do a few other ways he asks you To prom.. I dont know )