Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ one day you get home from school and go right to your room. You pull your blinds shut and you close the door. It was a hard day at school. The three girls in every class were being mean always calling you stupid and insulting you. One of them always yells at you too. But their always brining down your confidence and ruining your life...
You pull out your headphones and put on depressing music like you always do. You lay there crying as you think over how bad your life is. This is normal for you.. Coming home crying. And your parents don't notice because there always at work. They don't get home until late and your already asleep by then and then they leave early the next morning. So you don't see your parents at all. So there no comfort there. You have the whole house to yourself. You basically could do what ever you wanted with out being caught. But all you do is stay in your room crying. What else is there to do.
Today was a really hard day in a while. The girls were making fun of you and at one point one of them pointed out you looked sad and decided it would be funny to tell the whole class and everyone started laughing. You only have one good friend and he is your bestfriend. Dylan Dauzat. However he isn't in many of your classes and wasn't in this class. But knowing Dylan he would have stuck up for you like he always does.
All this week had been very hard and you were getting sick of it.
You find your phone and text Dylan. :

Dear Dylan ,
I'm texting you this because it's my end now. I've had enough of living this way. You've helped me so much through this but it just gets worst and worst. Thank you for being the only one that cares. I want you to tell those b*tches that it's their fault this happened. I want you to tell my parents it's there fault for not being home. But most of all. I want society to see what there causing. Please don't let my mother or father say anything at the funeral. I want you to and only you. it's harsh but I don't want to see them up in front of everyone lying about loving me and always being there for me. I want you to tell everyone the truth. I'm going to cut this short because I don't know what to say really.. But .. I love you Dylan. See you on the other side Stay strong,
Y/n"

You click send and stand up going into the bathroom. You get on your hands and knees to look for the razors in the cupboards. Once you found one, you sit on the floor on your bottom and stare at it. A few moments later you start. After many cuts up your arm, your about to do the final one that will end your life.
"This is it." You say aloud to no one.
Now, the razor is place on your arm and your about to slide it across holding hard when you hear shouting.
"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU? YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME PLEASE" you can tell he's crying too. But your life sucks and needs to end. So you don't make a sound and try to ignore the screams of pain coming from Dylan. He's screaming and crying and obviously throwing things around.
"Please. Don't leave me " you hear him whisper a little loudly.
You put down the razor and sit there. Head in your hands, crying. Dylan cares so much. He's still pushing things and you've had enough of hearing his pain that you've caused him.
"Dylan I'm in here" you whisper weakly.
Seconds later Dylan shows up into the room. His eyes are red and puffy, his face is blotchy and he's still crying.
"Y/n. Please. Don't. I wouldn't be able to live with myself! your the only friend I have. Those others. There just using me. Y/n I wouldn't be able to live with out you" Dylan cries out.
He sits beside you and takes your hands. He examines the scars and cleans them up.
"You don't deserve this. I'm telling all the teachers to let me in all your classes so I can protect you."
And so he did. Every class he protected you and he never left your side. And day by day, everything got better

If you are ever having a hard day, talk to someone. You may think they will tell you your overreacting. Someone will help you. Remember someone out there loves you.

Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕