Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ one morning you run to the bathroom puking. The next day, you do the same. And you've had an unusual craving for pickles.
You kindly ask Dylan to go to the store and pick up pregnancy tests seeming you have been trying for one.

Two hours later, Dylan arrives home.
"Sorry I took so long babe. I had to go to 3 stores looking for pickles. And then I went to Taco Bell to get us lunch and the line up was huge and then traffic was crazy as always.
Dylan hands you the bag and you take out the test. You run to the bathroom and follow the steps.
One instruction was to wait 10 mins after use. So you and Dylan sat down and ate your lunch.
Once ten mins was up, you go to the bathroom and check the 3 sticks.
+ + +
You run out to Dylan with a sad look on your face. He looks very worried. He holds you and tells you everything will be okay. after a few minutes, you jump out of his arms and say "OF COURSE IT WILL BE OKAY! WERE HAVING A BABY!" You scream . Dylan looks at the tests your holding. He has the biggest smile on his face. "I'm going to be a father. I'm going to have a family with the girl of my dreams. There's someone that's going to be in that little belly of yours " he says as he touches your stomach. "Well Dylan, I'm sorry to say, but you will have to deal with my crankiness and mood swings and cravings!" You say.
"I'll do whatever it takes to keep my baby and our baby healthy and happy."

Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕