Dylan Dauzat imagines

I hope you enjoy Alexia... Sorry for the delay

Dylan's P.O.V

It's Saturday and and me and a few of the guys planned a trip to the beach to hang out for the day. It's a really good day out for the beach too! The sun is high, it's warm, but not too warm since there's a warm wind... It's perfect.
Right now, I'm driving and all the guys are in the back mock-signing problem... No one makes fun of my baby Ariana grande! I immediately switch the radio to some random channel and the guys stop right away... They don't know about my love for Ariana.. They just know that , like all guys, she's beautiful.

After a long 20 minute drive, we arrive at the beach.. I pull into a parking spot and all the boys jump out. I look to my left to see another car pulling into the spot next to ours. By now, all the guys are down looking for a spot.. But I'm stuck here waiting for this driver to park so I can get out.
A few seconds later the driver is fully pulled in. I step out of the truck and walk around the truck to the back so I can get my stuff.. The driver of the car steps out and walks around back.. It's a girl and she is stunning. I must start a conversation to get to know her!
"Uh ..it's really nice out today!" I say scratching the back of my neck.
"Yeah I know! Hot but not too hot!" she says smiling
"My name is Dylan by the way" I say reaching out my hand.
"Alexia" she says
We both have our stuff and we walk towards the beach.
"You come here by your self?" I ask
"Yeah.. none of the girls answered but I really wanted to come .. So here I am!" She says with a laugh, god her laugh is beautiful.
"You can come sit with me and the guys! But I may warn you.. There teenage boys.. They will say something about me bringing a girl over" I blush
"It's alright.. I'm used to it. I live with 3 guys.. We could pretend we were already friends... " She says
"Yeah!"

No ones POV
After the day at the beach Dylan and alexia texted everyday and hung out and in general got really close. 2 months later Dylan finally asked her out and they have been dating for 5 years.

I didn't know how to end it.. Sorry🙈
Comment and vote
Kayla