Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ you and Dylan are hanging out at his house after going to a movie.
At one point in the night, you got a text from your mom saying "your not coming back to this house. Don't even think about coming back to get clothes". You start crying. you always knew she hated you .. but not this much!
Dylan picks you up in a hug and strokes your hair.
"Shhh it's okay baby. What's the matter" he asks in a soothing voice.
It's too hard to talk so you just pick up your phone and show him the text. He looks at it with wide eyes. He sets you down in a chair and excuses himself for a minute.
Once he is back, he tells you that there is an extra room in his house that you are welcome to stay in.
You look at your boyfriend in disbelief. Your basically moving in with your boyfriend. And his family. But that doesn't matter. At least your out of your home with your mom.
You and Dylan sneak into your room and take your clothes and a few other things. Once you get to his house, he helps you set up the room to your perfection and even takes you to get paint to redo the whole room.

I dont know what this is..... I just wanted to update again since I have 600 Freaking reads!!
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕