Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ Dylan has been on tour for two months and you've really been missing him. And Mama Dauzat says he's been missing you too! so ,together you plan a surprise.
Today was the day of the surprise. The tour was in Austin Texas... Laurie was picking you up at the airport while Dylan's event was just ending so he was told to go to his hotel room.
Once you arrive at the hotel, you grab your bags out of the trunk and Laurie guides you to his room.
WeeklyChris is standing out side almost as if he's guarding.
"Hey Chris!" You whisper quietly.
"Hey y/n. You can't go in yet. Dylan's kinda...uhh.. busy" he says uncertainly
"I haven't seen him in two months.. I'm going in" you take Laurie's room key and enter the room.
You walk into the room and see Dylan and some random chick naked in one of the beds.
"I thought you loved me" you say quietly, tears already pouring down your face. You start to run out of the room. Dylan stands up and puts a robe around him.
"Y/n! this isn't what it looks like!"
You stop running and look at him. You rip of your charm bracelet he gave you for your one year anniversary and throw it at him.
"Then what else could two people naked in a bed be doing? do you actually think I'm that stupid?" and you run of again.
Your running down the hallway looking for the elevator you came up in.
"Y/n!" a voice that did not sound like Dylan called. You stopped and turn around to see Kayden running after you.
Once he gets to your side he stops and looks at you.
"What's the matter bestfriend?" he asks You and Kayden have always been bestfriends. He was the one that introduced you to Dylan.
"I saw Dylan having it with another girl. I came to surprise him because I missed him.. Obviously he doesn't miss me" you cry harder.
Kayden pulls you into a hug and rubs your back.
"Do I Have to beat someone up?" He asks seriously.
"No.. He's your friend too. You can go with him.. I'm just a wreck" you say quietly.
"Y/n I will not hang out with someone that broke my bestfriends heart. And you are not a wreck. This is all his fault." Kayden says.
He picks you up and you snuggle into his chest and still cry. He brings you into a room and lays you down.
"This is my room. No one will tell Dylan your in here okay?"
Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.
"KAYDEN HAVE YOU SEEN Y/N? I MESSED UP!" Dylan yells.
"I'm going to tell him you went home again so he doesn't suspect your in here. And put your phone on silent in case he try to call you".
Kayden leaves you in the room to talk to Dylan. Once he's out all you can hear is screaming and yelling.
"She told me you were fucking another chick Dylan! What kind of dude does that?
"I missed her and I thought doing this would give me the feelings I needed while I was gone away! and boy was I wrong. It made me crave her more because no one can make me feel the way y/n does!" You can hear him crying from in here.
Suddenly, you get a text from Kayden saying : "can you hear all this?"
You reply "yeah"
Immediately he sends a text back saying "you want to see him and talk things over. I'll stay in the room so he doesn't try anything."
"I guess" you reply back.
"Dylan she's in my room. Go in and talk to her. But I'm staying in just in case. And if you don't want me in there your not going in either." Kayden tells Dylan.
Immediately the door opens and Dylan walks in to see you crawled up on the bed crying harder than ever. You look up and see him crying to. Your heart shatters In a million pieces but you know you have to stay strong so he doesn't use that as an advantage.
"Y/n" Dylan whispers quietly.
"Can I sit on the bed with you?" He asks.
You shake your head and point to the bed next to yours.
"Y/n I never meant to. I missed you so much and I didn't think id see you for another month and I craved your touch and I thought she could take the craving away. But she made me crave you more. Y/n I never want to be away from you again. Do you know how hard it is to fake a smile in every picture with a fan because I'm missing you so much?" He pours his heart out.
"Dylan I don't know if I can trust you" you whisper.
"Y/n I'll do anything to make you trust me again. I will quit this tour to prove it to you" he says.
"I can't make you do that" you say weakly.
"Then you will have to come on tour with me. I will fight against all the managers for you to be here. And I bet all the other guys wouldn't mind you here. Plus mom will have a girl to go shopping and get your nails did of whatever you girls do on girls days .. Please... I need you here." He whispers the last part
you stand up and walk over to the bed he is sitting on.
"I'll come on the tour. But I don't forgive you and you don't have all my trust quite yet." You tell him.
He pulls you in for a big hug
"Thank you y/n. I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make you trust me again."
And with that, you joined the tour, and you ended up getting many dylanators wanting your autograph and pictures with you and Dylan.

Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕