Dylan Dauzat imagines

This is an imagine for Katrina (Kitty_ships)

Imagine...

Today was the big day.. You and your mom are on the way to the airport to pick up your "Boyfriend" Dylan Dauzat.

You and Dylan having been talking to each other online, texting and video calling for a long time now.. 10 months actually...

you call each other boyfriend and girlfriend since on time on video-chat he "asked you out" 

You two video chat or call for at least an hour every day.. Dylan has basically met the fam.. On holidays like Christmas and Easter while on video, you showed him to all your relatives, and he did too..

Even your mom was excited to  meet Dylan in person... There will be nights while on call with Dylan that your mom with come in and take the phone from you and start talking to him about hid day!

Once your at the airport, you realize you have 45 mins until you'll see him,  so your mom takes  you to Starbucks.

You and your mom chat for 35 mins and then head to the gate that Dylan will be coming through.

"Nervous Kat?" your mom asks you

You take a deep breath in and nod your head.

How couldn't you be nervous? your about to meet your boyfriend for the first time.  All these questions are swimming around your head like " What if he doesn't like me in person"

you turn around to face your mom and tell her what's on your mind and she tells you everything will be okay and she's sure he'll love you.. all of a sudden she looks from the gate to you and she has a big smile on her face...

You turn around and see  Dylan walking out of the gate, and when he spots you he smiles, walks a few steps and stops.

He puts his carry-on on the floor and his phone in his pocket, then he stretches his arms out to signal for you to go give him a hug.

Smiling, you run at him and jump into his arms.  He wraps his arms around you and walks in a signal as he squeezes you as hard as he can.

He puts you back down to the floor and moves your hair away from your face.

"Your even better in person than on a screen" He says with a laugh.

he pulls you forward and kisses your forehead, only to move to your lips and plant a small soft kiss on your lips.

"I've been wanting to do that for 10 months now" Dylan pulls you in for a quick hug, then he steps in front of you to indicate for you to get on his back.  Once your on, he picks up his bag and you guys go to get his suitcase.

____________________________________________________________

The end :) I hope you liked it!!

Kayla