Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~
Your walking home from school with Dylan hand and hand.
"And the teacher actually told him to shut up!" Dylan continues saying whatever he was saying in the first place. But you weren't really paying attention to the beginning.. Just bits and pieces.. You were just zoned out in the beauty of your boyfriend.
"Oh wow! can't she get in trouble for that?" You ask trying to make it seem like you were listening.
"She? I said it was mr. White! Were you even listening?" He asks with a laugh
"No sorry babe.. I zoned out." You say
"What are you thinking about?" he asks you.
"Just how handsome you are and how much I love you" you reply with a cheeky grin. It was true... You love him so much.. He's your first boyfriend, kiss... And he means the world to you.. It's hard to even go a day with out him.
"Your so sweet babe. I love you so much." He says squeezing your hand gently.
The walk home is about a 20 minute walk and you have to walk past the football field. Dylan hates walking past it with you.. He plays on the field all the time.. But when your with him he holds you closer and becomes really protective for an unknown reason. Normally after school there's no one on the field.. However today there was.
3 guys... Tall guys.. Mean looking guys.. Now you can kinda see why Dylan is so protective.
Dylan noticed you looking over. He notices you look kinda scared to.
"Babe try not to bring attention to yourself. I don't want them to see us. Okay?" He looks really worried so you nod. Dylan pulls you in closer than ever and picks up the pace of your walking.
"HEY DAUZAT!" one of the guys call.
Dylan stops and looks at you very worried.
"Come with me and don't leave my side. Not to alarm you but If you stay here they might come to you and stop me from coming to help you. And don't listen to anything they say.. There just trying to get in your head.. Or your pants." He says quietly.
You nod and follow him onto the field holding his hand for dear life.
"Hey boys" Dylan says annoyed.
"Who's this hot chick you brought for us?" The tallest asks.
"I didn't bring her to you.. She's my girlfriend and we were walking home." Dylan says through gritted teeth.
"So you can bang her and give her to us after like the rest?" You gasp and look at Dylan. He said he hasn't yet... He just wants to get in your pants and then these disgusting people will come to you? Dylan looks at you and shakes his head and holds your hand tighter.
" that has never happened.. Nor will it ever happen. Why don't you go find some hoe to play with?" Dylan says angrily.
" Someone's feeling saucy... I think you need to be taught a lesson.. Right boys?" the tallest says again.
The two others start approaching you and Dylan when Dylan steps in front of you and says
"Go.. Run.. Get out of here. Go home.. I'll be there later" he looks at you and he looks scared. But your legs won't move. Your there frozen as Dylan keeps repeating for you to run.
One guy is trying to punch Dylan as Dylan fights back and the other is sneaking up behind him. Dylan's in trouble. And your the only one to help him. You sneak up behind the guy that's behind Dylan and you kick his legs out as hard as you can and he falls to the ground with a yelp. He starts to get back up but you push him down again very harshly and he hits his head Of the ground. He doesn't move. He passed out.
You look over to Dylan and see he's getting tired so you run over to the other guy and tap his shoulder.
He immediately stops and looks at you. Just as he looks at you, you punch him square in the face and he stumbles back into Dylan's arms . Dylan pushes him to the ground. He's out too.
Suddenly, a pair of arms are around your waist in an aggressive way and pulls you back away from Dylan.. You forgot about the other guys. You look up and see the other guy smirking as Dylan's jaw drops and eyes go wide.
"Finders keepers" the tall boy smirks.
You look at Dylan and nod. You know exactly how to get out of this situation.. Dylan's eyes wash over in relief to see your okay and he knows exactly what your going to do.
"Don't worry man.. She's mine!" Dylan says. Almost like a distraction. Because just as the tall boy was about to say something, you raise your arm and force your elbow back into his jaw. His grasp on your waist releases and your free.. You turn around and kick him in a place where the sun don't shine and Dylan runs up behind you and grabs your hand and you run of the field all the way to your house just so you could make sure they didn't stir again and go for round two.
Once inside.. Dylan looks at you in disbelief as he catches his breath. Dylan had a bloody nose and a few cuts on his face. You grab his hand once again and drag him to the bathroom to clean him up..
After cleaning the cuts, you give him a towel to hold to his nose as he waits for the bleeding to stop.
"You kicked ass!" He says with the yowl over his nose
"Yeah I guess.. But what did that guy mean when he said like the rest? i thought you haven't yet?" you ask him shyly.
"Y/n I promise you I haven't. That's what I told you about them trying to mess with your head. Your my first girlfriend and kiss.. I've never lost my virginity yet either. please don't believe them. " He begs.
You look at him and the look in his eyes tell you he isn't lying.
"Okay dyl.. I believe you.. I don't want to see those guys every again!" You laugh
"Don't worry babe. I don't think we will be for a loooong time!" he laughs.

Sorry for lack of updates.. I didn't have very hug confidence. Every time id type something up I ended up deleting it!
So sorry!
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕