Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ going to your best friends house for your regular Friday night movie marathon. Like usual, your wearing grey swear pants and a baggy t-shirt for the movies.
Once you get to her house, there's more cars there.. But it could just be people working on the electricity or something , who knows..

You walk up to the front door and a
Boy around your age answers the door. Your mesmerized my his beautiful brown eyes. Wow! His eyes are beautiful!!! "Can I help you?" The strange boy says politely. " I'm y/n, I'm a friend of y/f/n". "Oh hi y/n, I'm Dylan, y/f/n's cousin!
You both go in to look for your friend. When you get to her room, she has everything ready for the movies. "Oh great! You've already met! Your friend says with a little too much excitement. "Yeah. What movies are we watching?" You ask your friend. "I don't know.. What do you and Dylan want to watch?" she asks. Dylan looked confused about her question.. what do you mean? I thought it was a girl thing?" Dylan asked. "Normally it is, but this is a special occasion!!" your friend replies happily. "what's the occasion?" you ask her. "oh it's nothing important. Now are we going to chat? Or watch some movies!?!?" she squeals.

During all 3 movies, you sat in between Dylan and your friend. It felt like Dylan's eyes where staring at you the whole time.. but to be honest , you didn't care.. you kinda formed a tiny crush on Dylan in the few hours you knew him..

In the middle of the last movie, your friend had fallen asleep.. it was just you and Dylan awake now. This movie was soooo boring! Dylan must have read your mind when he said "THIS
IS SO BORING!" You nod in agreement. "Yeah it is!"
Dylan decides that you both should play 21 questions.. And that you do.
Once you get to question 20. Dylan decides that the questions have to be really personal. The question you ask him is "how many girlfriends have you had?" He answers with 2. Then he asks you if your single . "Nope.. Never ever had a relationship!!" You say . he looks At you in disbelief. But, you ignore it and continue. "Do you like anyone now?" you ask him. "Yeah" Dylan says and smiles. "Final question.. Who do you like?". Your eyes widen.. Dylan is the only one you like even if you met him a few hours ago. The smirk on Dylan's face seems to show that he knows your answer. "Uhh.. imaylikeyou" you say quickly so he can't hear "what was that? you said it too fast" he said with a little laugh. You sigh. " I kinda like you" you blush. "Kinda?? Just kidding.. But I want you to know.. That even if I met you a few hours ago, I like you too" you are taken back by his surprise.

For the rest of the night, you and Dylan lie close to each other.. since you only just met.. You both decided to remain friends until you got to know each
other to avoid heart break.
About a month later.. You and Dylan are a cute couple. Nothing can take away your love for each other