Dylan dauzat imagines

Imagine
~ you wake up one morning and it's pouring rain. You see a flash and a few seconds later, a rumble. You've always been scared of thunder and lighting.
Only one person knows your scared of it. Your boyfriend Dylan Dauzat. However he is at home and his mom probably wouldn't let him out seeming the weather conditions.
You pull the blankets up around your neck and you try to ignore it. But it's too loud and scary to ignore.

Dylan's POV
----------------

I woke up in the morning to the flash of lighting followed by the sound of thunder and instantly I thought of my princess. Y/n has always been scared of thunder and lighting so she must be freaking out by now. I must go over and comfort her.
Slowly, I climb out of bed and walk downstairs to my mom.
"Mom I need to go to y/n's house." I told her
"Dylan your crazy to go out in this weather! I'm sorry.. but it's too stormy out. your not going." mom says
This really made me worried and kinda mad. My love is scared and i can't be there for her.
"Mom I need to go. Y/n needs me."
"What is so Important that you need to go?"mom asked me
"I shouldn't be telling you this because not even her own mom does... But y/n is very scared of thunder and lighting and I'm the only one that knows and can calm her down" I explained
"Well then here's your keys" she handed me the keys.
I gave her a quick kiss and took the keys and ran out the door in my pjs to see y/n

Your POV
--------------

The thunder and lighting was getting worst. And you where getting more scared. Your even crying. You just want Dylan to be here to cuddle you and tell you your alright. Suddenly, you here the front door open. You pull your blankets up more scared that the wind might have pushed it open. Who would be here anyways. It's too bad to try to drive. The bedroom door opens and Dylan comes through the room.
"Dylan what are you doing here?" you ask

"My princess was scared and I need to comfort her." Dylan comes over and slides into the covers.
The lighting flashes and the thunder rumbles. You wince. But Dylan hugs you closer and whispers things like "it's going to be okay." "I'm here". And you believed him.

How was this one?!
Comment and vote
~Kayla💕💕