Chapter 30

(Jade's pov)
I found my mother laying on a rock, I gently landed beside her and picked her up and flew up into the sky and I felt the water coming off and I gently landed beside Brooklyn and Goliath and laid my mother down gently. Goliath picked her up and listen for a breath and she moved and I smiled and said, "When she went under her body shut off and protected itself she will wake since she is back with you and family." Goliath hugged me and I hugged back but I looked at Brooklyn and said, "Hello Brooklyn," He blushed and said hi to me but we took to the sky and flew back to the tower but as we were arriving my mother started to awake.
(Goliath's pov)
When Azlin moved I looked down and she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me, I smiled in returned and held her close to me and said, "Never scare me again, and Jade changed instead of what you thought." She chuckled and told me sorry but we arrived at the tower and I carried Azlin inside and the others were shocked but I placed her in Hudson chair and she closed her eyes for a moment and held her head. I was worried but Eclipse ran over and checked on her and said, "She is alright but she need to warm up being against cold water for so long is making her body go to sleep." Broadway quickly came over with a blanket and handed it to me and I cover Azlin but she opened her eyes and said, "I'll be alright I'm just glade you all are safe." I sighed but held her hand and said, "we are glade your are alive and back with us," the others agreed but Jade came over and her hand was glowing and she waved it over Azlin's head and slowly it disappeared and Azlin smiled and said, "Thank you for healing me Jade I see that is your ability."