Chapter 23

(Azlin's pov)
After a few days I had a bad feeling about something until Elisa told me her brother is missing. I told her I will search for him but Goliath stopped me and went in my places, I sighed it Brooklyn came back with a cat gargoyle and she was scarred until I said, "Please don't be scared we will not harm you." She looked at me and had more fear but Jade came out and said, "Mommy can we show her our wings?" I smiled and nod and let my angel wings come to life and she was surprised and said, "W-what are you?" I looked at her gently and said, "I am half lunar and archangel and half gargoyle so is my daughter but only lunar angel and gargoyle. You are safe with us." She calmed down and told us what happen to her until I had to take Hade to Eclipse shop to rest.
-a few hours later-
(Jade's pov)
We came back to the clock tower when Mommy was tackled out of the air, I used my magic Grandma taught me and threw fire at the attacker. It let go of mommy and fled, she landed on the clock tower and I flew down to her and she thanked me. I smiled but we heard our names and saw Mr Goliath, he checked on us but Elisa went inside and told us she couldn't find the others. I was worried but I had a pain in my shoulder and Mommy saw and said, "How your still a child you can feel your soul mates pain." I looked at her confused until I saw threw someone's eyes the castle and told them.
(Goliath's pov)
Azlin picked Jade up and said, "Then the guys are at the castle someone wants us there." I agreed and we flew up to the castle but as I set Elisa down I was tackled, Jade yelled my name but I broke free and landed beside Azlin.