Chapter 13

(Azlin's pov)
I flew to the elders shop and landed on the roof and went inside, when I got inside I heard her chuckle and said, "What bring you here my dear." I looked at her and said, "Eclipse it's Mercy she's alive and here," she froze and looked at me and said, "But she died you told me you watch her die in front of you how?" I told her I didn't know but she placed her claw on my shoulder and said, "You need to be prepare and protect you little one, I know your mother would be proud of you and I saw you found a clan of gargoyles good job. But I see you soul is bound to the leader he is your soul mate must be a good looker and soul to capture your rare soul my dear." I blushed but saw the sun was rising she yawn and said, "Will I'm heading upstairs to sleep hope alto see you again dear please lock up when you leave." I agree and watch my elder turn to stone and went threw the same door and locked it and quickly flew back to the tower before the sun was up and made it.
(Goliath's pov)
Azlin arrived just in time and told me sorry I told her it was alright and to breath, she nod and caught her breath but Jade ran over and tackled her and told her she is tired. I chuckled but I told them to be safe and turned to stone.
(Jade's pov)
Mommy looked at me and said, "You want me to see if Elisa wants to have lunch with us?" I jumped up and down and ran after Elisa and asked her, she giggled and told me yes and I grabbed her hand and ran over to mommy and told her Elisa said yes.