Chapter 34

(Elisa's pov)
My family was shocked but Azlin hugged Goliath and he smiled at her, but she backed up and looked across the town and said, "That's not possible I thought..Jade stay here with Goliath and your sister." And Azlin's angel wings appeared and she flew into the sky my family looked at me and I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "And Azlin and Jade aren't are real cousins but our guardians angels." My dad nod and my sister was shocked but we heard singing and, a light came from the sky it disappeared and Jade looked and said, "Someone is with mom I can sense it." But Goliath looked back at us and told us him, Angela and Jade would go look at the area. I told them to be safe and they understood and flew off after Jade's wings appeared.

(Goliath's pov)
As we landed the machines were standing in the ground, Jade flew up and said, "They seem to be origins into a shape of a fox." I nod and she flew down to us and we saw a building and I broke the lock and we went inside.

(Azlin's pov)
Me and Cas we're flying towards the sites when we arrived I saw a sand tornado, me and Cas looked at each other and grabbed each other's forearms and formed a spinning spiral and hit the tornado, soon we landed and I shook the sand off my head and said, "Nope never doing the spiral again, now trickster Enough we will take care of this." He told me he will stay to make sure they leave his land, I understood but I was tackled and saw it was Jade she smiled and said, "That was incredible mom!" I smiled but Cas said, "Wait your a mother but when and who?"

(Goliath's pov)
I picked Azlin up and she smiled and said, "Thank you my love," I smiled but looked at the male and he looked at Azlin and said, "I have messed a lot since my traveling explain what I miss." But Elisa came and saw the male and asked who he was he smiled and kissed the back of her hand and said, "My name is Cas and I'm Azlin big brother, also lunar angel and tiny percent gargoyle not like my little sister." I was shocked but Azlin looked down and said, "Jade is Light and Shadows daughter, Cas and her parents were murdered by the same angel as mom and dad were. I adopted Jade as my daughter and Goliath is my soul mate as his daughter Angela is my adopted daughter as will." He looked at me and shook my talons and told me thank you for watching Azlin and Jade, I nod but he looked at his wrist after he let go of my talon and smiled. Azlin looked at him and saw something and said, "I will take it your joining us back to Manhattan as will to be with your soul mate?"

(Cas's pov)
I smiled and nod, soon we got the male name Xanatos to leave this land and he left but I joined my sister and her friends and she told us to hold on and in a flash we were in a city. I was surprised but my soul mate tripped but I got her and said, "I got you," she blushed a little and said, "Thank you but your name is Cas right I'm Elisa Maza." I smiled and helped her up and Jade was tackled into a hug and I saw it was a red gargoyle, Azlin chuckled and said, "That is Brooklyn, Jade's soul mate. I will let you watch over Elisa but no going over protective understood or I'll send Eclipse after you." I straighten up and understood, soon I met Goliath's clan and they welcomed me but the sun was rising and the gargoyles got on there ledges and turned to stone.