Chapter 29

(Azlin's pov)
We watched the fight but the guys were blinded by a flash bomb and the male aimed at Goliath when I jumped out and tackled the male over the dam and we were falling but I heard my name and I saw Goliath and he reached out for me and I tried to grab his hand but I landed in the water and it pulled me under.
(Goliath's pov)
I saw the male was hanging on the edge of the dam and I grabbed him by his shirt and said, "My Love is dead because of you!" Elisa came to my side and told me to let him go and that she would take him to jail for hurting Azlin. I dropped him but I looked to my clan and said, "Let's go home." They nod and we took off but I was filled with sorrow and anger for not being able to grabbed my love.
(Brooklyn's pov)
When we got back to the tower Goliath went to the top and I had the others go inside but Eclipse and Hudson asked what happen and I looked down and said, "Azlin saved Goliath but she went over the falls and Goliath couldn't grabbed her.. she's gone." Eclipse stood up and told me it couldn't be true but Jade came in from behind and said, "Where's Mommy?" I knew I couldn't tell her but Eclipse told her and Jade looked at us and said, "Mommy isn't gone she alive, I can feel it." And she turned into her angel self and flew out the tower and I yelled for Goliath and he saw me and came down but he was upset and said, "What Brooklyn." I told him Jade took off towards the dam he told me to follow and we went after her it when we arrived Jade was glowing and soon the glow died and she was not her 5 year old self but older but she turned to us and said, "my mother is not dead I would know after all We lunar angel can tell when another of our kind dyes." And she dove down and was flying down with the water till her wings folded in and she dived underwater.