Chapter 14

(Elisa's pov)
When Azlin took me and Jade out to lunch I saw she was trouble, I rested my hand on top of hers and she jumped a little and looked at me and I said, "You ok Azlin?" She looked at me and said, "Yes I'm just think last night Goliath and I were attacked by a female gargoyle he said Demona and she had a friend with her that I thought was dead." I was shocked but Jade came over and sat on Azlin's lap and said, "Can we go see the elder please?" I was confused until Azlin smiled an agreed she looked at me and said, "Elisa I want you to meet someone close to me." I nod and shared the pay for the check and followed Azlin to an old shop with the windows tinted, she grabbed a key and opened the door and we went inside. I looked around the shop till I saw the sun was going down but I heard cracking and froze.
(Azlin's pov)
I chuckled when Elisa froze but Jade ran to where the elder was and soon she came out holding Jade and Elisa gasp and said, "How is there is another gargoyle?" The elder chuckled and said, "My name is Eclipse, I have been here since the building was built my daughter and son in law worked here before they were killed but I have my granddaughters to help me in the day while I sleep." Elisa asked who and I looked at her and said, "Elisa I'm Eclipse's granddaughter so is Jade." She looked at me and told me I wasn't a gargoyle, I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "Elisa I'm a hybrid half angel, half gargoyle. My mother was a gargoyle while my father was a lunar and archangel. Jade like me because her parents were my parents friends and were the same but her real mother was an angel while her father was a gargoyle." She told me I had to tell the others but I looked at her and shook my head no.