Chapter 12

(Azlin's pov)
Goliath eyes soften but I stepped back and said, "But that side of me can't be shown it isn't the right time I haven't used that form in years." I heard noises and a growl and was pushed out of the way, I looked up and saw Goliath was over me but he helped me up and I saw another gargoyle but female with red hair and she smirked and said, "Another pet Goliath how about she mets my new friend Mercy." I froze and let my anger show and I said, "Mercy nice to see you again," she laugh and said, "I would say the same but you know me I'm never nice."
(Goliath's pov)
Demona charged at me but we were blinded by two different lights and I saw Azlin was a lion and so was the other woman they tackled each other till Azlin had her pinned and growled at her face, this gave Demona they chance to get me but she used her tail to cut my leg and I was on one knee. Before she could strike me again she was tackled and Azlin was in front of me and roared, she turned back to her human self and said, "Leave and take Mercy with you before I finish you both!" And they took off but Azlin looked at me and waved her hand above my wound and it healed, I thanked her but she looked at me and said, "Could you look after Jade for me please I have to speak to someone." I told her of course and to be safe she told me she will and had her wings appeared and she took off.
(Jade's pov)
Mr Goliath came in and I didn't see mommy, I walked over to him and said, "Where is my mom?" He picked me up and said, "Your mother will be back she asked me to look after you but she had to speak to someone." I sighed and said, "The only person she goes and talks to us the elder and she's somewhere in the city mom took me there once." He looked at me and told me everything will be fine but I saw he was worried to and I asked if he could tell me a story.