Chapter 11

(Azlin's pov)
I got up and made Jade lunch and we ate soon the sun was setting and Bronx woke up and we walked outside and I locked my home and said, "Jade do your think you can fly all the way to the city with me I have to carry Bronx?" She told me her wings hurt, I told her ok and I looked at Bronx and said, "Listen to Jade for me ok?" He nod and o turned into a thunder bird and laid my wing down for Jade and Bronx.
(Jade's pov)
Mommy turned into her Thunder bird and I told Bronxy to climb on and I got on after and she took off. I enjoyed the fly by soon we arrived at a clock tower and Mommy landed and gave off her roar and the guys came out and so was Elisa, mommy laid her wing down and I slid down her wing and Bronxy walked down then mommy turn back to normal.
(Goliath's pov)
I didn't look at Azlin but Jade ran over to Elisa and hugged her leg, this made me smile but Azlin stepped forward and said, "Could I speak to Goliath for a moment." The others left and Elisa took Jade inside the tower, I crossed my arms and said, "What do you want?" She looked at me and said, "What did you hear as I was speaking to Bronx?" I didn't speak but she sighed and said, "Fine if you don't want to say it I will, I was speak about another side I have Goliath. I-i am afraid of how you and the others would think of me mostly you, and I found the reason why yours and my heart hurt when we see each other around someone else." I looked up at her and she held her arm and looked down but she had a tiny blush and said, "What angels and gargoyles have in common is we have soul mates and will your my soul mate like your mine. But the thing is with me is I'm not fully angel I'm half."