Chapter 6

(Jade's pov)
I woke up in mommy's arms and I stretch and said, "Mommy could you sing me that song?" She looked at me and said, "As you wish but then you must go back to sleep my little Luna." I agreed and Mommy sat down and she started to sing and I slowly started to fall asleep.
(Goliath's pov)
I heard singing and the others did to and we went to find the voice and found Azlin singing with Jade slowly going to sleep, when Azlin finished she looked down at Jade and said, "Sweet dream my little lunar moon." I smiled but Lexington, Brooklyn, Broadway and Hudson was shocked and clapped Azlin looked up and blushed but she picked Jade up and said, "you all scared me but I got to go Jade needs to rest but we'll be back tomorrow night." I told her I could fly her to her home, she looked at me and said, "Goliath I don't want to be a burden to you we'll be fine walking home." I told her she wouldn't and it would let me be assure her and Jade were alright, she gave in and I picked he up and she held onto Jade and I took off and she told me were to go.
(Azlin's pov)
Soon we arrived at my home and Goliath landed on my balcony and gently placed me down, I thanked him but I saw the sun was rising and I saw he did too and said, "You could stay here for the morning." He agreed and was about to say something when the sun was up and he was stone, I walked in and laid Jade on my bed and covered her with my blanket. She smiled in her sleep and I smiled and went to read my book till Goliath Will awake.