Chapter 5

(Azlin's pov)
I made it back to the castle and hide in one of the towers to let my wings turn back to ink, soon I heard the guys were back and walked out. I hugged Elisa and said, "Don't ever scare me or the others like that again or I'll have to watch over you." She chuckled and agreed but Lexington told me about an angel helping them I was shocked and told them that's incredible. But the sun was starting to rise and they went to get ready for there stone sleep. But I fleet my bound and said, "I have to go I'll see you later Elisa I want you and the guys to meet someone." She told me ok but to tell them not to speak a word about the guys I told here my guess will and left.
—skip to sun set—
(Elisa's pov)
The guys woke up and Goliath asked where my cousin was, I told him she was bringing someone when the door opened and Azlin walked out but she smiled and said, "sorry we took long but she would not get up from her nape." I told her it was fine but who was the person she smiled and looked at the door and said, "Jade sweetheart you can come out," And a little girl about 4 walked out and went to Azlin and she picked her up and walked over to us.
(Goliath's pov)
I felt pain in my chest but it went away when Azlin and the child came over and she said, "Elisa, Goliath this is Jade my daughter I adopted." The child hide from our gaze but I smiled gently and said, "We will not hurt you little one," She looked up and said, "hi." I smiled and Elisa asked to hold her, Azlin gave her Jade and Elisa was making her laugh. I looked at Azlin and she had a gently smile and I said, "Jade is a cute child Azlin," she looked up at me and said, "She is her parents disappeared and I found her alone I asked her where her parents are and she said they told her to run away from there home, and I asked if she could show me and I told her to stay out side and saw her home destroyed and her parents were stabbed to what looked like a sword. I knew she need a home and family and I took her as my own." I smiled and told her she has a kind heart she had a tiny red tint to her cheek but Elisa came over with a sleeping Jade.