Chapter 33

(Azlin's pov)
After we came back I felt something was off and told Elisa she told me to take me where ever I am sensing the problem, Goliath, Jade, Angela, and Bronx wanted to join us again and I agreed and told them to hold on and I used my wings and travels us to Beth and Elisa father.

(Elisa's pov)
It was night when we arrived and I told Goliath we can go to my fathers apartment, he understood and Azlin turned into a thunder bird. Jade was happy and got on and said, "Mom wants to fly us there give everyone a break." I carefully got on with Bronx while, Angela sat beside Jade and Goliath looked at Azlin and said, "I'm not sure, I do not wish to accidentally harm you." She lowered her head and Jade smiled and said, "She letting you know you will not harm her now let's go we only have a few hours before sun rise." I agreed and he got on and Azlin flew to my fathers apartment and held onto the edge of the balcony and let us get off but the sun was up and Goliath, Angela and Bronx turned to stone.

(Jade's pov)
Mom turned back as I heard a door opened and Elisa went inside and we heard talking but mom wrapped her arm around my shoulder and we walked in. And the male and girl stopped and said, "Azlin!" They ran over and hugged my mother but the male saw me and said, "And who is this young lady?" Mom smiled at me and said, "This is my daughter Jade. Jade this is Beth Elisa little sister, and Mr Maza Elisa's and Beth's father." I said hello to them but Beth told us Xanatos was here and mom crossed her arms and said, "If he's here this is not good no wonder I had a bad feeling," Elisa told them we would help but Mr Maza told us he didn't was us going above the law. But Elisa told them if they had someone or a group who technically was not in the law.

(Azlin's pov)
Beth and Mr Maza looked at Elisa but I crossed my arms and said, "If you need me I will be with my daughters and mate Elisa hope you know what you are doing after all angels do know when a lie is being told." And I walked out to the balcony and Jade came with me and she hugged me and said, "Mom Elisa can trust her family we are responsible for them after all," I agreed but the sun was setting and my family started to awake and I heard a gasp and saw it was Beth, Mr Maza, and Elisa.