Chapter 28

It's been a few weeks but everything is back to normal for the gargoyles and everyone, Elisa is working with a new partner but she has some information for the gargoyles.
(Azlin's pov)
I held Jade on the side of my hip when Elisa came up and told me she had to speak to the guys. I understood and we watched the guys wake up but I felt something was off but soon Elisa revealed about her new partner, I didn't like this but I told her I would follow her tonight to make sure she is safe and to keep an eye on her partner. She understood but Goliath told me he and Lexington, Broadway, Angela and Brooklyn was coming but I heard someone land outside and saw Eclipse and she looked at me and said, "I came to visit but I take you are leaving I'll watch Jade and Bronx with Hudson help." We thanked her and I went with Elisa in her car and met her partner, I did not trust him but acted nice till we arrived to a dam and I looked around but I did not like the feeling we weren't alone.
(Elisa's pov)
I can see Azlin isn't comfortable and she turned around and said, "Who are you boy?" He turned around and told her his name but she grabbed him by his shirt and said, "I can tell you lying tell the truth or my way." He grabbed Azlin wrist and threw her over his shoulder and pulled a gun out, I heard a growl and saw the guys were here and Goliath was angry.
(Goliath's pov)
When I landed I went to Azlin side and she held her side and she hissed and said, "Great that's going to hurt in the morning." I went to help her up but I heard, "Step back beast!" And I saw the male aiming at us but Brooklyn tackled him and I helped Azlin up and she thanked me but I told her to take Elisa somewhere safe and she nod and grabbed Elisa by the hand and ran over to her vehicle.