Chapter 20

(Azlin's pov)
I waited to dusk and asked Eclipse to watch Jade, she happily agreed and told me to have a good night. I nod and went to the roof and let my angel wings come to life and flew to the clock tower and saw Goliath waiting for me. I landed and he smiled and said, "Ready to go?" I nod and said, "Yes," he smiled and we took off but he lead me somewhere till we landed and I saw it was the woods and smiled.
(Goliath's pov)
Asking smiled and I gently took her hand and said, "I want to show you something." She nod and I lead her threw the forest till we came to a hidden cave I found and I moved the vines and let her go first and she gasp and I said, "This is where I go to think," she looked around the cave at the crystal and the luminous pound and said, "This is amazing Goliath this is beautiful." I smiled and used my tail and splashed her with the pound water and she yelled in surprised and I laughed until she looked at me and used her wing and made a wave splash me and I shook off the water and saw her smiling.
(Third person pov)
Goliath and Azlin were getting to know one another till Goliath stared at Azlin eyes and said, "I'm happy to have met you Azlin and for finding out your my soul mate." Azlin smiled and said, "As am I Goliath, your the best thing that has happen in my life in a long time. And when I first met you I felled in love with you." He smiled and cupped her cheek and Azlin leaned into his hand and closed her eyes until Goliath moved down to her and kissed Azlin, she was surprised but kissed back and laid her hand on his shoulder but they broke there kiss and smiled at each other.