Chapter 19

(Jade's pov)
When mommy was done crying I gave her a hug and she looked at me and said, "No matter what I'll be there to save you but I think we will start your lessons tomorrow because of tonight." I cheered but Mr Goliath smiled at me, but I felt sleepy and turned back to normal and laid my head on mommy's shoulder and she wrapped her wings over me and I went to sleep.
(Azlin's pov)
I smiled at Jade's sleeping form, but I saw the sun was starting to rise. The other did too but Goliath asked me to walk with him to his ledge and I agreed, soon we got to his ledge and he looked at me and said, "Could we go tomorrow night out on a night flit the two of us if it's alright with you?" I blushed and said, "Goliath are you asking me out on a date?" It was his turn to blush and he said, "Yes," I smiled and kissed his cheek and said, "Then yes I'll go out with you but I need to see if Elisa can watch Jade or I can get Eclipse too." He told me alright and got on the ledge and turned to stone, I walked back over to Elisa and she was shocked I wasn't stone but I turned back to normal and said, "Half remember so I don't turn to stone so will Jade." She understood and told me she could drive me home but I looked at her and said, "I don't think going home right now is safe because of last night but could you drive me to Eclipses shop please?" She told me ok and that it was close to her home and we went threw the police station and I got cat whistled but I secretly let out a roar and got them scared but Elisa saw and chuckled.