Chapter 21

(Azlin's pov)
Me and Goliath we're heading back to the clock tower when we were about to land I had a vision. And it was painful and I held my head and couldn't fly.
(Golith's pov)
Azlin felled and I quickly caught her but she whimpered and held her head, and I flew back to the top and placed her down gently but the others came out and asked what happen. Azlin opened her eyes and I saw her beautiful brown were changing to a glowing blue and back but it stopped and she had a tear down her face and said, "I failed." I was worried but she tried to get up but she felled to her knees and said, "Where is Elisa?" Hudson looked at her and said, "She went to her home she was waiting for a call from her brother." Azlin looked down and said, "I have to get Jade and get Elisa now," I told her I would get Jade she thanked me and told me to follow her.
(Jade's pov)
I smiled at Grandma but we heard noises on the roof and I heard, "Eclipse, Jade you here?" I smiled and tackled mommy when she came down, she smiled but looked at Grandma and said, "Thank you for watching her." Grandma nod and went into her shop room by I saw mr Goliath was here and he smiled at me, I went over to him and he picked me up and said, "Your mother wants me to bring you back to the tower she must speak to Elisa." I nod and asked if I could fly to the tower, him and Mommy agreed and I turned into my gargoyle self and Mr Goliath helped fly till I was doing it by myself.
(Goliath's pov)
I smiled at Jade flying be herself but soon we arrived and Bronx was happy to see her. Lexington and Brooklyn played with Jade but I had a bad feeling about something.