Chapter 25

It's been a few days since Azlin saves Goliath, Elisa and help Derek and his clan, she is fully rested and energized. But Goliath, Elisa, and Bronx disappeared with a male in a suit of armor that looked like Goliath somewhere now it's been 2 months and the clan is worried.
(Azlin's pov)
I sated outside watching for any sign of Goliath but I knew he was alive threw our bond. But I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt something over my shoulder and saw it was Hudson and he placed a blanket over me and said, "Las he will return I can feel it." I smiled and said, "As do I for the heavens have told me they have seen Odin," He was shocked but I heard foot steps and saw Brooklyn, Lexington, Broadway And Eclipse walk out and they asked for any signs. I told them no until I felt something off in the air and then my name being called, I looked all around but did see anything. But I looked at Brooklyn and said, "I know Jade is your soul mate yours and her souls match." He blushed and told me he grew protective of Jade, I smiled and said, "When she changes you may take her on a date." He was confused and I chuckled and said, "Angel have a Day were we grow to 11 years of age will she turned 5 and I believe her time is in the winter so she will be 16 about your age. She will act like a 16 year old and have the body of one, so she will stop grow when she's 20 but will continue to age but not physically like how you will and so will Goliath." He understood but I heard running and Jade ran outside and into my arms and said she had a nightmare.
(Brooklyn's pov)
I walked over to Jade and she looked at me and jumped into my arms. I hugged her and told her she was safe, she nod and started to relax but we heard flying and saw Goliath, Elisa, Bronx and a female gargoyle. Azlin stood in front of me and Jade and glared at the female but Goliath landed and placed Elisa down and said, "We have returned."

(A/u)
So angels grow faster then a normal human and will grow 11 years of age on a specific day, there body will glow and speed to the right age they will be and have the mind of the age they are turning and the physical form as will. There soul mates will not age physically but will continue to live till there angel mate dies or is killed.