Chapter 24

(Azlin's pov)
I checked on Goliath when I heard growling and saw three male cat gargoyles, Elisa said Derek to the black hair cat and he told her to stay back but I got up and said, "Derek stop please you are blinded Goliath didn't do this to you Xanatos did." He was shocked I was here but Jade ran over and hugged my leg but saw Goliath was down she ran over to him and hugged him. Derek was shocked and said, "You have a daughter cousin but who's her father?" I looked at Derek and said, "Remember how anytime you prayed for help on something you were answer that was me Derek I'm your and Elisa guardian angel and your family's. Jade is my adopted daughter and Goliath is my soul mate." He told me I was lying but I looked at him and said, "Let the heavens light show my wings."
(Elisa's pov)
A glow came off Azlin's back and her wings appeared and she spread them out and she looked at Derek and said, "And I have been watching over your family for centuries and I was given the task to watch over your family the Maza's." And she waved her hand over them and they were human again but she closed her eyes and said, "I can not take away your new form but to let you control it your friend the female she is able to do this a will." He hugged Azlin and thanked her but he turned back to his new form and the others did too and they flew off but Azlin felled to her knees and collapsed.
(Jade's pov)
I ran over to mommy and saw she used all her energy to do that, Elisa and Me Goliath check her and asked what happen but I looked at them and said, "Mommy used all her energy doing that she needs rest," they understood and I looked into my soul and called for my partner and soon Brooklyn came and asked what happen.