Chapter 3

(Elisa's pov)
I smiled how Azlin's tour went but we heard explosions and ran outside and saw fox and her group. But jackal ran over to us and Azlin grabbed her arm and pinned her to the ground and said, "I would leave before this gets any more uglier punks." Fox laughed and told her group to stand down and my cousin got off Jackal and picked her up and push her to the group, Fox stood in front of Azlin and said, "How cute you think you can fight and tell me what to do."
(Azlin's pov)
I stood my ground and said, "Considering your opinion right now yes now last warning leave or you'll regret it." She laughed and went to punch me and I caught her fist she tried with her other hand and I did the same, she tried to push me down but I let my eyes glow and felt my strength increase till she was on one knee and I kicked her in the side into her group the males aimed a weird gun at me and shot but I side stepped and started walking towards them.
(Goliath's pov)
Something was wrong with Azlin her eyes were glowing but when Fox had Elisa, Azlin glared and said, "Using a hostage mostly my cousin is a bad idea let's see how you go against a canine you wish never to come across." And a glow came off of her and a giant wolf stood in her place and growled at Fox and the others. She pushed Elisa towards us and fired at the wolf but it didn't faze it and they tried to flee but the wolf tackled her and snarled.
(Azlin's pov)
I smirked internally at her fear and shifted back and kept pressure on her chest with my foot and said, "Never come near my friends and family understood." She nod and I let her go and they flew off, I got tackled and saw it was Elisa and she let go and said, "How are you able to do that?" So was Hudson and the Others and I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "I was born with the ability I have I'm able to shape shift into any animal I want but I mostly use a wolf form." They were shocked but I saw the sun was rising and so did the others and they told me and Elisa good night and went to perch and turned to stone, I told Elisa I was going home for some sleep and she agreed and we left and went to are own homes.