Chapter 1

(Azlin's pov) (the drawings you see I drew)
I arrived in Manhattan and went to my old house I had here, after I unpacked everything from my tour I grabbed my guitar and went out to the park to play tonight.
(?????'s pov)
I was waiting for the gang to wake up and soon the sun was gone and they started waking, I said hello to them but Goliath told me he and the others were going on a night flit and ask if I wanted to join them. I agreed and he picked me up and took flit, after a few hours we flew by the park when I heard singing and we stopped on one of the park building to listen.
(Azlin's pov)
I heard the coward cheer and the children asked for one more song, I smiled and told them one more they cheered and I started to sing(play song now) soon the families cheered for me and thanked me for singing to there children to sleep. I bowed and told them it was my honor, soon everyone was gone but I heard, "So what's a pretty lady like you doing out at night." I placed my guitar against the fountain and looked at the voice and saw four males I sighed and said, "None of your business now leave before I hurt you." They laughed but one grabbed me when I flipped him over and into two of the others, the other male ran at me but I kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying into a tree. But I heard a gun shot and saw one of the males pointing up in the sky and then aimed at me, I stood my ground and he said, "Any last words sweet cheeks." I glared at him until he was tackled and I stepped back and saw a being with wings and a tail standing in front of me growling at the group.