Chapter 16

(Azlin's pov)
I was upset but soon arrived at the clock tower and saw everyone, Goliath was the first to hug me and said, "We will find Jade no matter what." I nod and back up and said, "I found claw marks on the balcony rail with a male boot print who ever they are working together and I fear Mercy is with them." Then Elisa's phone went off and she answer it but by the look on her face she was angry, and she said, "What do you want Mcbeth?" The gargoyles growled and Elisa spoke but soon she told them she would be there, Lexington asked her what he wanted and she said, "Mcbeth and Demona have Jade and they want to trade her for Azlin. There at Xanatos building and I heard a woman's laugh that wasn't Demona's."
(Goliath's pov)
Azlin looked at Xanatos building and she took off, I told the others to follow her and I picked up Elisa and headed after the others. Soon we arrived and I set Elisa down and she walked over to Azlin and said, "Why would they want Jade for you Azlin?" But we heard a laugh and saw Xanatos standing beside McBeth and said, "To get ms Azlin here so an old friend of her's can finish what they started a long time ago." And Demona and Mercy landed a few feet away from us but Azlin looked at Xanatos and said, "Were is my daughter!" He snapped his figers and one of his robots had Jade in a cage and she was crying but once she saw Azlin she started telling her it was a trap, but the robot shocked her and a growl was given off and Azlin tackled the robot and destroyed it and held Jade. I ran over to them and I saw Jade had bruises on her wrist and this made me angry but Elisa came over and Azlin gave her Jade and Azlin stood up and glared at them.