Chapter 8

(Azlin's pov)
I didn't care if the others saw my wings I just want my little girl to be safe, I held Jade to me and said, "You did a great job baby girl now let mommy show you what a lunar angel does ok." She nod and we flew down to the others and Xanatos was on his knees but I let my armor appear and I growled and grabbed him by his throat and said, "Never in my immortal life have a human threaten my child for something impossible. You shall see why I do not stand for you hurting my child!" And I threw him into a wall and I was about to walk over to him but a hand stopped me and I saw it was Goliath my anger started disappearing but I looked down.
(Elisa's pov)
Xanatos told the gargoyles to leave and this was his castle, they didn't fight back this time and Brooklyn picked me up and Azlin walked over to the ledge and said, "Follow me I know a place you can stay for know till we find you a better place to live." And she flapped her wings with Jade beside her and the guys followed, but she went over the woods till a house appeared and she landed on the ground and Jade's Wing disappeared and Azlin caught her and gave her a hug.
(Goliath's pov)
We landed at Azlin's home and she looked at us and said, "you can stay here if you like but I'll see if there's any places near the castle that's abandoned, but you can go anywhere you like as you wish." I told her thank you but Elisa stepped forward and said, "So what are you and Jade cousin?" Azlin looked up to the moon then closed her eyes and looked at Elisa and said, "I'm a lunar and Archangel, Jade is a lunar angel like her parents who died by a rogue angel. I was sent to be your guardian angel Elisa I'm not really your cousin your family believes I am but you ancestors sent me to protect you and you love ones." This surprised me but Jade rubbed her eyes and said, "Can I go to sleep now?" Azlin nod and picked her up and her armor disappeared and she was in her normal clothing and started to hum a song.