Chapter 31

(a/u: I know I past this epsiode but I want to add it for fun and this will continue to chapter 34 or 35 an it may be a little longer)
(Elisa's pov)
It's been a few days and I was surprised to see Jade grown up so quickly and happy to see Azlin was alive but I got a call from my mother worried sick about me and in Africa. I tried getting a plane ticket but they were all taken, I sighed and went to the clock tower and everyone weclomed me but Broadway saw I was down and asked what was wrong I told them but Azlin came to me and said, "I can transport you there after all I can travel with a flash of my wings to anywhere." I asked if she could she agreed but Goliath, Jade, Angela, and Bronx came to us and told us they were coming too. Azlin agreed and told us to hold onto her and in a flash we were standing in a jungle.
(Goliath's pov)
Azlin looked around but froze when Angela found a animal body, Azlin walked over and said, "This is not right this creature had a family poetures are responsible for this." Elisa agreed but we started walking until we came across a village and a woman was telling a group of children a story.
(Azlin's pov)
Elisa stepped out and I saw the woman was Elisa mother, I came out with Jade and Elisa mother was shocked and hugged me and said, "Azlin it's been so long where have you been and who is your friend?" I smiled and said, "Traveling and this is Jade my daughter, Elisa invited us to come see you." She smiled but we heard noises and a two men and a woman came out with guns and I saw a black panther in a cave and I knew they were after her.