Chapter 26

(Azlin's pov)
I was happy Goliath was back but I did not trust the new female, Goliath walked over to me and said, "Azlin this is Angela my daughter." I looked at him and was surprised but I asked for him to bend down for a second and he did and I placed my three index fingers on his forehead and went into his past memories and saw he and Demona were together till he saw her betray him. I stopped and looked at him and said, "She did not deserve your love Goliath even now." He looked at me and understood who I was talking about but Angela looked at me and said, "You must be Azlin, Goliath told me you were his soul mate." I nod and welcomed her she hugged me but Jade woke up and Brooklyn let her down and saw Goliath and ran over to him, he picked her up and hugged her and Angela saw her and said, "Who is her mother?" I looked at her and said, "This is Jade she is my adoptive daughter and soul mate to Brooklyn." She understood and Goliath was shocked but Bronx whimpered for Jade and Goliath let her go and they went to play and Brooklyn went to join them.
(Goliath's pov)
I sighed and asked how and Azlin explained to me everything about Angels I understood, but Elisa went home but Eclipse circled Angela and said, "Interesting she has magic surrounding her she was been living with a warlock her inter life." Angela asked how she knew but Eclipse laughed and said, "My dear I have my own magic and is Azlin Grandmother I can sense this. Now I must go home and get some reading done, and Goliath don't ever scare my granddaughters again or I'll place a tracking spell on you." And she flew off Azlin giggled at her threat but kissed my check and said, "I almost went after you but I couldn't because of something stopping me plus Odin you saw and I don't want a god trying to fight me." I told her I'm sorry and she forgave me but we all went inside to catch up until sun rise was approaching.